This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

So the 69 is back to DD status as of this morn (p/s pump on the PSD is taking a dump) and I LOVE it when the twins light up as I say "wanna go for a Bronco ride?". I took Camryn out of her car seat at daycare and she says, "I like Bronco ride" with a big grin. Austin is a man of few words at this point since it's hard to fit a word in edge wise with his sister but he'dve said it too. Can't wait to get'em on the 'Con when we move home. They'll be in Bronco Heaven!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Ten days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight. Just finished a survey for

http://www.cvngbip.org/maps/index.html

Now to get back home and the 6Shooter. Picking up a set of doors in Turlock on the way.
      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Off to the dentist for two crowns and a good by to lots of Bronco $$.

Comment

I love vacation time. too bad I took it because my jaw is wired shut for 2 more days. Dumb surgeons.

Comment

Better get a bendy straw for the beers
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Yeah, I tried that, but it just wasnt the same having to strain it between my teeth.

Comment

Just got back from the cardiologists office. Nothing wromg with my heart at all. In fact, he was suprised my heart did so well. Great news since I was in the ER with a-fib last week. Came out of it on my own which bummed out the wifey cuz she wanted to be the one to push the button to cardiovert me.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

She just wanted to be the one to be able to say she 'saved' your life for the REST of your life. Good news though bud!

Comment

High of 78 forecast for Thursday... I think that means I'll be driving the Bronco to work soon
                    Last edited by CityHick; 03-29-2011, 07:53 AM.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Nice to see the sun. Just waiting for the place to dry out so I can paint the motorcycle. Can also install the cromo axles that have been siiting, boxed in my garage for the last week.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                        High of 78 forecast for Thursday... I think that means I'll be driving the Bronco to work soon
                        Sounds like my plan too! I accidentally fill up $70 into Pokey last Friday night. I ran inside to grab a drink and as I am walking out I hear a "CLUNK". Pissed me off that I didnt pay attention to it.
                        {o===o}
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                          Sounds like my plan too! I accidentally fill up $70 into Pokey last Friday night. I ran inside to grab a drink and as I am walking out I hear a "CLUNK". Pissed me off that I didnt pay attention to it.
                          I get the dumbass of the day award! I too put about $70 into my Bronco's tank last night and today I remembered about half way to work that I was going to drive my Bronco. I was too far to turn around and switch vehicles - I get up pretty early and tend to go on "auto pilot" in the morning...

Oh well, spring is here and there will be more nice days
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Well guys, look at it this way... you didn't put $70 in a Jeep. That would really suck.

Comment

Taking the Bronco into work. THANKS FOR THE GREAT IDEA TONY

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
                              Well guys, look at it this way... you didn't put $70 in a Jeep. That would really suck.
                              That was monday for me
                              {o===o}

Comment

Filled up my F-150 yesterday and pump shut me off at $100!!

Comment

Working...
                                X