X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Donation Button PLEASE DONATE $$$

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    I got ahold of Carl and he said anyone wishing to make a donation can PayPal it to carl_tenter@hotmail.com. This is the account where the "Donate" button sent the funds to.
    Skip, if you sent me a PM about this and I didn't get back to you, I apologize. I followed up with Carl and I may have just plane forgot to answer you.
    No it wasn't you. I don't understand why Carl can't put the donation button back up. It would be much easier for the contributors and the easier it is the more people would be inclined to donate. Now people who want to contribute would have to know to look in this thread post 105.

Comment

Sticker $$$ send via PP

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        Sticker $$$ send via PP

Doug
        Right on Doug! Thank you.

Comment

• $40 sent, thanks for getting the site back up and going!
          Last edited by pippinmader; 10-25-2019, 12:24 PM.
          Build thread

Comment

• Thanks Pip!

We are trying to figure out how to put the donate button back in. It disappeared during the last upgrade and we never figured out how to add it. I really appreciate you guys wanting to help and it will be added as soon as possible.

Carl
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Dam. That’s why I was here. Trying to figure it out. Pippin how did you do it ??

Comment

• Did you send it to the address on post number 106 ? Is it still current?. If so game on !!!!! Let me know

Comment

• I just logged into PayPal, clicked on “send money” and chose “send friend or family money” so PayPal doesn’t take any of it. Put in Carl’s email: carl_tenter@hotmail.com
                  and the amount you want to send!
                  Build thread

Comment

• Cool. Thank you

Comment

• Ok took me a bit to fix my PayPal password. I never use it. $40 sent

Comment

Working...
                      X