Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping they will be here by then - if they are they will be there. FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Do you have any extras? I;ll take a beanie..

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I belive I have 8-10 beanies coming and I will have them there if I get 'em in time. Thanks FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I would still like one also.

Comment

Crawling if you are sure you want one and won't be there let me know and I will set one aside for you -FM

Comment

I don't know if I will make the get together, but do want one for sure.

Comment

Crawling - Consider one held -

Comment

Fordcore I handed off your sweat shirt to FFMDX he has it for you. Thanks FM

Comment

Give me a call if you can, so I can give you my UPS # so you can ship mine up to me...

Comment

Could you pm me your info. Thanks Chuck

Comment

Got my shirts, THANKS MAN!
                        They turned out great. Have any extras? I may want more...

Comment

Good to hear they got there. Hopefully a couple more people should be getting packages this week.

Comment

Still waiting on a total price here. If ya can, also add in a beanie, just woke up to the white stuff on the ground. GOTTA get mine going fast, freeze up is coming, and that means double the land to play on across the river from my buds place.

Comment

I will get your out soon Phantom and a beanie will be in there. I just got 'em
                              I will pm you a total price with shipping. Thanks FM

Comment

If you still have any beenie's left I'd like one.
                                Got to replace that old ehem Raiders one. Can't really wear that one in public these days...

Comment

Working...
                                X