3rd shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck
    I wanted a black hooded sweat shirt size XL and Medium. I no longer need the medium if you can sell it go ahead and if not I'll take it. If you can give sean the XL I'll piick it up and give him the cash.

Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

O.K. I have the minimum 24 items and some time so I am finalizing the order. If anyone wants ladies t-shirts or tank tops I need to know how many and the size and color. We have also added red and blue to the t-shirts and pink and light blue for the ladies. Please check your order I will be emailing it on monday. Those who have not paid -
      Rockin 75
      House
      Delta
      Phantom EB
      Kwspony

I understand this may be due to the failure on my part to establish prices. For now all ladies tank tops are $10 and all ladies t-shirts are $12 (the ones cut for them not us) In regard to stickers "my guy" has been slow. Sorry. I will try to light a fire under his A## but until then don't send money for stickers I will get them as soon as I can and inform you then on how to obtain them. Thanks for everyones patience. I apologize for this order taking so long. Thanks Chuck
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Chuck,

Please make the medium ladies tank in my order a pink one.

Thanks,

Galen
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Got it !!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

No offense meant, just dont remember saying if I definitely was in, just posted up a question on the first page on other colors available other than black or grey?

Comment

No problem Phantom. This is the deal, if we order colors outside the three the prices go up because they possibly have to rework the colors to ensure they look right . I try to keep the cost as low as possible. If several people want to order a minimum of 10 shirts in another color then I will make it happen but it may cost more. The current order goes out today I have just finalized it. There will be another. Thanks FM

Comment

Ok Total apologies from me, I would of said to get me one if it werent for tellin myself that I need to clear up some outstanding bills from the Condo I just brought before I can really splurge.

Comment

No problem brother. I hope to do a red t-shirt order and a blue t-shirt order in the future. Enjoy the condo. FM

Comment

This is probably a little late, but maybe a thought for the future.....

Can the place making the T-shirts embroider the logo on a fleece
                    pull-over or jacket?

Comment

Order is in. Finally, I know. I will let you know when I pick your stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                        Order is in. Finally, I know. I will let you know when I pick your stuff up.
                        any news??
                        Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Just an update that we should see the shirts and stuff some time next week. Sounds like my buddy has the San Jose Grand Prix for shirts and stuff $$$$$. So we will have to wait since we are such a small order. Sorry for the wait. FM

Comment

They are finally here and I should have beanies also in a week.
                            Thanks for everyones patience - I was able to keep the prices the same this time but there may be a dollar or so increase in the future
                            For those who ordered the pink girls stuff
                            Ladies tank tops are $12
                            youth t-s are $11
                            Sweat shirts are $25
                            Ladies scoop neck t-s are $12

Beanies will be $15 ea and are black with white embriodery - will post pic soon.
                            I am at work today and will get the shirts delivered or mailed the end of the week.
                            Thanks FM

Comment

Lots of pm's sent - please respond

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                                Lots of pm's sent - please respond
                                (sniffle) I didn't get a PM?
                                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X