3rd shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd shirt order

O.K. looks like it is time. Please feel free to post what you want on this thread then I will pm each of you with totals. I will be taking prepayment on paypal or you can send me a check. I will check to see if prices have changed but I don't think so. You can use this for reference:
    O.k. I need to have everything prepaid this time and I will add a $10 shipping fee.
    child size t-shirts -$10
    t-shirts short-sleeve - $12
    t-shirts long sleeve - $17
    mock turtlenecks - $17
    sweatshirts - $22 (add $2 for hooded)
    I apologize but for you folks ordering XXL or larger I must add 1$ to each item, to be fair, since the larger size costs more.

To pay me -
    1. I have paypal - chuck.ferry@comcast.net
    2. Will take check

Will someone explain is a hoodie the same as a hooded sweatshirt???

Thanks for everyones patience. I will place the order at the end of the month.

Stickers - 6" round Nor-Cal Bronco stickers matching the shirt logo will be available but will be on a donation basis. More to follow.

I will look into cost on the NOR-CAL BRONCO window stickers but may need a minimum.

Anyone else like beanie's, watchmans caps ? I was thinking of getting them with NORCAL BRONCOS embroidered accross them??

Any other thoughts.
    Thanks FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Originally posted by Familyman
    O.K. looks like it is time. Please feel free to post what you want on this thread then I will pm each of you with totals. I will be taking prepayment on paypal or you can send me a check. I will check to see if prices have changed but I don't think so. You can use this for reference:
    O.k. I need to have everything prepaid this time and I will add a $10 shipping fee.
    child size t-shirts -$10
    t-shirts short-sleeve - $12
    t-shirts long sleeve - $17
    mock turtlenecks - $17
    sweatshirts - $22 (add $2 for hooded)
    I apologize but for you folks ordering XXL or larger I must add 1$ to each item, to be fair, since the larger size costs more.

To pay me -
    1. I have paypal - chuck.ferry@comcast.net
    2. Will take check

Thanks for everyones patience. I will place the order at the end of the month.

Stickers - 6" round Nor-Cal Bronco stickers matching the shirt logo will be available but will be on a donation basis. More to follow.

I will look into cost on the NOR-CAL BRONCO window stickers but may need a minimum.

Anyone else like beanie's, watchmans caps ? I was thinking of getting them with NORCAL BRONCOS embroidered accross them??

Any other thoughts.
    Thanks FM
    Chuck
    A hoodie is the same a hooded sweatshirt!!! I'm interested in the stickers!
    I will take the following:
    1 black hooded sweatshirt....medium
    1 black hooded sweatshirt....XL

Chris
    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I'm In!!

1 Grey hooded sweatshirt XXL
      1 Grey hooded sweatshirt S
      1 Grey Long Sleeve Shirt XXL
      2 White Short sleeve Shirts XXL
      1 Child Short Sleeve Shirt L
      (Black)

OHH AND STICKERS!!! How about the windshield decal?? I'll take some of both!!

Aaron
      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 04-05-2006, 05:52 PM.
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Chuck, I believe a hoodie has no zipper, it just a regular sweatshirt with a hood and 1 pocket (you can get at from either side), as opposed to a zippered sweatshirt that's more like a light jacket with 2 pockets (L and R). (I don't like zippers).

I'm in for:

1 Black hooded sweatshirt XL
        1 Grey hooded sweat shirt L
        2 Black T-shirts XL
        1 Black Childs' T-shirt (6 yo)
        1 Ladies tank? M

A few Stickers, and a Windsheild sticker, what about tanks for the ladies?

Thanks for getting this going,

Galen
        Last edited by 720Racer; 04-04-2006, 07:53 PM.
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

what about tanks for the ladies?
          No problem burned a couple for the wife along with a pink zippered, hooded sweatshirt and they both look great. The tanks have the logo right in the middle looks nice . I can do them in pink for the ladies if they like. FM

Glad a hoodie is the same as a hooded sweatshirt I was afraid it was one of those long sleeve t-shirts with a hood. I am sure you have seen them.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Dont need any more black or grey hoodies and white clothes suck in my world, available in blue or Red?

I'll get back to ya on this, as I know the GF could always use more clothes?

Comment

.....No problem burned a couple for the wife along with a pink zippered, hooded sweatshirt and they both look great. The tanks have the logo right in the middle looks nice . I can do them in pink for the ladies if they like.....
              Chuck,

Make that M ladies tank pink.

to review:

1 Black hooded sweatshirt XL
              1 Grey hooded sweat shirt L
              2 Black T-shirts XL
              1 Black Childs' T-shirt (6 yo)
              1 Pink ladies tank M

A few Stickers, and a Windsheild sticker(?).

Thanks again,

Galen
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

What colors do the t-shirts come in?

Comment

Hey Chuck. I am interested in a beanie and a few stickers. Not a windshield banner, just the small stickers.

Karl
                  1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I'm in also,

1 grey xl long sleeve
                    2 white xl short sleeve
                    a few stickers and 2 windshield stickers

Comment

I'm in for:
                      2 L White T-Shirt
                      1 L Black T-Shirt
                      A few stickers...

Comment

I Believe I can get pink, red and blue for t-shirt colors. I will confirm. thanks FM

Comment

I would like a few ladies light blue and pink if I can get em...not regular men's cut shirts, but the female cut type short sleave...
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I would like a few ladies light blue and pink if I can get em...not regular men's cut shirts
                            You are replying to t-shirts cut especially for women?? I will look into it. I do have a line on tank tops that are flattering Will try to get light blue for the ladies.
                            Thanks FM

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                              I would like a few ladies light blue and pink if I can get em...not regular men's cut shirts, but the female cut type short sleave...

Those will look great on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X