4th T-shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BratsMom View Post
    thanks for the link. i placed an order...for a small adult hoody in black, i hope.
    Yes i just sent you the email with the invoice and paypal link. I plan on working on the site to improve it this weekend....sometime......

Comment

• shirts

since the question seems to got have gotten missed(seahawkfans)did the orders that got missed get shipped on wed? if not you might want to consider that this is starting to rub some of us the wrong way, im usually not the one to bitch like this but with the time frame from when payments were sent and were still waiting and now new orders seem to have taken priority,it starts to get a little frustrating,at this point you could print mine on a paper bag and i will cut the holes when they get here!. sorry for the rant but at least i got it off my chest after weeks and weeks of waiting!

Comment

• Shirts

Hey guys all the orders are out, if you want tracking numbers let me know jmenefee@mymenefee.com and i can email them out to you.
        Sorry about the time problem but everything is shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by twbowhunter View Post
          since the question seems to got have gotten missed(seahawkfans)did the orders that got missed get shipped on wed? if not you might want to consider that this is starting to rub some of us the wrong way, im usually not the one to bitch like this but with the time frame from when payments were sent and were still waiting and now new orders seem to have taken priority,it starts to get a little frustrating,at this point you could print mine on a paper bag and i will cut the holes when they get here!. sorry for the rant but at least i got it off my chest after weeks and weeks of waiting!
          LOL kinda what I was thinking
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Whoo Hoo! I received my NCB tee shirts today and I must say they are NICE! I must be among the first to have them printed on the new nicer tees (Gildan brand). I think they are the longest XXL shirts I've seen which is nice because I can tuck them in better this way (I'm pretty tall and most tees run a little short on me).

Anyway - thanks to SandRun for getting these out to me. I can definitely see ordering more like these once I wear these out!

-Tony
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• Got mine too! Thanks Sandrun.
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• SANDRUN A++

I received my shirts today... Great quality!! All I can say is Thank You!!! Very nice thing you did for me!! You are a Stand up guy!!!! I will be ordering more!!
                Thanks again!!
                Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• got mine look great thanks

Comment

• Sandrun, Thank you!!!! As Aaron said you are a stand-up guy!!! Thanks again, Jeff
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Shirts

Glad to hear everyone is happy, after the this weekend that has made my day!
                      Thanks for the comments I look forward to doing more shirts.

Comment

• Good job Sandrun. Just got back from vacation and its good to see everything has worked out.

I received 904's shirts fr5om you and will deliver today.
                        Thanks again for your work and I am glad to see the new shirt site

FM <><
                        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Originally posted by Familyman View Post
                          Good job Sandrun. Just got back from vacation and its good to see everything has worked out.

I received 904's shirts fr5om you and will deliver today.
                          Thanks again for your work and I am glad to see the new shirt site

FM <><
                          What shirt site??

Thanks

Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                            What shirt site??

Thanks

Aaron
                            I have a site that will be up for the next run of shirts so you can order online then i will send an invoice that can be paid via paypal. I just need to redo it a bit because it is pretty rough.

Comment

• shirt sale

is the web site up yet for shirt sales? PM me thanks Dave@ twister01
                              73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                              77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                              70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

• I received an email from him today. He has to tend to some personal business lately and will not be working on shirts for a while. I HIGHLY suggest you do not pay pal him money or order a shirt until he is ready. I will be using a local shop for the Rubicon shirts.
                                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X