4th T-shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell are my shirts????

It would be nice if there were some updates. No communication is bullshit. Back in April I was asking about my shirts since everybody else was getting them. Not sure who is dropping the ball here but this sucks! How about either getting me some shirts or some money.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• I am still missing my Mock Turtle long sleeve.

Guy who did the order is Sandrun here on the board. Shoot him and email. I emailed asking him to come by the board to let us know the deal.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
        It would be nice if there were some updates. No communication is bullshit. Back in April I was asking about my shirts since everybody else was getting them. Not sure who is dropping the ball here but this sucks! How about either getting me some shirts or some money.
        I have not gotten my order yet either... I'd like an update or to cancel and wait for better quality shirts. Seems like there were quite a few folks not satisfied with them this time around.

Like Jeff said, an update or some money would be nice. I realize the site being down did not help with us getting updates so I'll cut you all some slack.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

• I have contacted Sandrun on behalf of you guys, and have contacted those who are still having issues. If you are not someone I have talked to, PM him (sandrun) and he will take care of any issues that you my have... POPS
          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-08-2008, 02:41 PM.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• O.K I just found out the board was back up. So for those who are pissed I am sorry but I don't monitor the board daily and I got your pm's when the board went down. I have plenty of hate mail so feel free to keep sending it I am starting to enjoy it.

Now in regard to the shirts - I must first appologize because I checked the print quality and thought it was pretty good but I never got to see the shirts since I was sent test shirts (ie not Jerzees)

I spoke to POP's and he advised me that twobowhunter hadn't received his yet. No excuse. I also know that 904Bronco hasn't got his shirts. Sounds like TN1776 doesn't have his. Is there anyone else??

All I can say is - I am sorry- I have no excuse and have sent the info to Sandrun and I am as frustrated as the rest of you Please do not think for a minute I am sitting here laughing that this has happened.

As my dear friend says on the Pirate board - GO ahead flame suit on -

FM<><
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Good to go. Thanks for checking in on this and getting it moving it again. Sandrun has contacted me also and is moving forward with fixing everything.

Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• I did not mean to sound pissed, and knowing that the board was down its not a big deal. I was just looking for status to make sure I was not forgotten.

Sandrun already confirmed my order earlier today. Thanks again guys...
                -Tony
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

• Well I got mine sometime before the site went down (thanks Aaron). Very happy to have something with NCB on it .
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• TN1776 I am glad to hear things are coming together and very happy you are getting your shirts.

I did not mean to sound pissed, and knowing that the board was down its not a big deal. I was just looking for status to make sure I was not forgotten.
                    No problem, I understand wanting your stuff. I would be frustrated myself.I am glad things are moving along for everyone.

Thanks again for everyones patients,

FM <><
                    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Hello,
                      I will take 1ea short sleeve large white shirt,1ea short sleeve white xtra large shirt,1ea child size white shirt please.What about stickers are they any out there left I would like to have 2 ea.Let me know thanks

Comment

• Chuck, bennie and sweatshirt, you or him?
                        Rick-
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                          Chuck, bennie and sweatshirt, you or him?
                          Rick-
                          Chuck is on vacation I believe not sure when he will be back, but I am the man for everything minus the beenie because I do not do embro. just screen printing.

Comment

• Shirt Orders

Ok you guys i have everything sorted out on the shirts. I have a site, http://ncbshirts.com Go there and fill out the form, I will then send you an invoice that can be paid via paypal. Just to let every one know i am going to be goin with gildian products on all NCB merch. from here on out. If you want more information on any of the garments just email me, and if you have any problems with the website again email me at NCBorders@mymenefee.com.
                            I know the web site is a little rough looking but it should do the job for now. I do however plan on making it look better in the future.

Thanks,
                            Jeremy
                            Last edited by SandRun; 06-13-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Cool!

Did you get those orders that were missed sent out yet?

Jeff
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Originally posted by SandRun View Post
                                Ok you guys i have everything sorted out on the shirts. I have a site, http://ncbshirts.com Go there and fill out the form, I will then send you an invoice that can be paid via paypal. Just to let every one know i am going to be goin with gildian products on all NCB merch. from here on out. If you want more information on any of the garments just email me, and if you have any problems with the website again email me at NCBorders@mymenefee.com.
                                I know the web site is a little rough looking but it should do the job for now. I do however plan on making it look better in the future.

Thanks,
                                Jeremy
                                thanks for the link. i placed an order...for a small adult hoody in black, i hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X