No announcement yet.

4th T-shirt order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY!!! Where's mine? People north and south of are getting theres before me? What's up with that?

Just trying to up my number of posts really.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• All my sizes (3X) are on back order...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• I got mine too!!! I just have to wait till thursday when I get off duty to check them out! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!
        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• I received mine yesterday and the kids can't wait to wear theirs to school. Nice work and thanks for the efforts.
          Ken
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
            HEY!!! Where's mine? People north and south of are getting theres before me? What's up with that?

Just trying to up my number of posts really.

I think we're going to have to enstate the "post whore" title used over on CB with this kind of stuff going on!

I have not received mine yet either, so maybe there's a buffer around Livermore and Vacaville. I may have actually requested that my stuff ship via the BPDS service to Sean's place... Can't remember...
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• Maybe a 'Bermuda Triangle' karma thing going on there, or the rigs have to run? dont have mine either but I live close enough to make a visit
              Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                Maybe a 'Bermuda Triangle' karma thing going on there, or the rigs have to run? dont have mine either but I live close enough to make a visit
                Rick-

HEY!!! I resemble that remark.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• didnt get mine yet hope i got in in time,i know the payment was complete but it was right when the computer thing happend

Comment

• Great I am glad to hear everyone (almost) is getting their shirts and I too am very happy with the quality. I do appologize for the long sleeves not having the NOR CAL BRONCOS down the arm. That was my fault and I will be happy to hear any complaints. I have already passed it onto our new t-shirt guy and he will get it out on the next run of shirts.

Speaking of the new t-shirt guy,

Thank you, Sandrun

Sandrun will be our offical t-shirt guy. I am helping him with this order since you all sent me your coin and I am familiar with the quality of product. I believe he will be a great assest to the board and should make ordering and such alot easier, but I will let him share all that with you all in due time.

Thanks again for all your patience thru this order and please keep me posted if you haven't got your stuff. Twobowhunter I will talk to Sandrun and ensure he has you on there. Did you paypal or send a check??

Thanks FM <><
                    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• it was paypal transaction id#72jo5923x1270534x was probally around march 20 and my paypal is tcswill thanks for checking, i hope i didnt screw up and miss this but me,computers and paypal its very possible!

Comment

• O.K I am looking into orders from
                        TN1776
                        Highlander
                        Twobowhunter
                        904Bronco
                        Delta

I know Sandrun has been working hard so it is probably my lack of communication that is the problem. He also is having to get ahold of the XXL's and above so those orders like Delta mentioned are running late.

Update: I just spoke too Sandrun and all orders have been confirmed and are in process. Should be no later then the end of this year. (JK: I mean week)

Thanks FM <><
                        Last edited by Familyman; 05-03-2008, 02:22 PM.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

• thanks cant wait to see them

Comment

• Got mine suckers, and I'm on the other side of the country!!
                            Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Hey chuck, did you get my check? I dropped it in the mail about a month ago, and it still hasn't been cashed? That or I missed it and I have a couple extra bones to spend on the bronco.

TIA

Klaus
                              71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
                              nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

• Thanks Santa, I will find out why I haven't cashed it this week. Thanks for the "heads up"

FM <><

Comment

Working...
                                X