Spring Bronco Bash - April 15-17, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Bronco Bash - April 15-17, 2011

Thanks. Patrick and I are working out the cost per head. Goal is to keep it at a minimum. Extra cash, if any, will go to Mrs. Beck. I'm sure she would appreciate it. What do you think? I want all to know it is not in my pocket.

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
    If there are wives, girlfriends, kids, then you need to get a portable and a wash station if no running water avail. we pay $120 I think for the portable at bronctoberfest.Just call around to the local port-o-potty places and get the best price you can.
    Tad, dont be afraid to get $10-12 ahead to cover expenses. most all of us are willing to chip in!!! putting on this stuff gets expensive in a hurry.. pops

Comment

Well I'm out. I was just informed that I'm having a bachelor party that weekend.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
        ... I'm having a bachelor party that weekend.
        You getting re-married?!?
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Getting officially married

Comment

DONT DO IT JUSTIN! Its a trick.

But seriously, Congrats.

I still need to do the PS swap, but I will be attending the Clovis run.
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Tad, move me to the maybe list due to recent developments in trailbounds status. Kid can screw up a free lunch.....
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Hope the wedding won't be scheduled for Jun 25!!!!!

Tad, move me to the maybe list due to recent developments in trailbounds status. Kid can screw up a free lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                  Well I'm out. I was just informed that I'm having a bachelor party that weekend.
                  Really!? You guys both suck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                    Hope the wedding won't be scheduled for Jun 25!!!!!
                    I'm not even concerned with the con at this point. I just need to make sure the bronco is drivable by end of July when we move to Fresno.

Patrick: everything was line up nicely, they were gonna throw my BP on the weekend after Clovis. I literally found out the date change on Friday.

Comment

We will have to have a welcome to Fresno run for you in July too.

Comment

Cheesnip,

can you send me a pm with the addy...Trying to plan out the weekend...
                        70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

I've updated the "Who's in" list at the beginning of this thread. Time is approaching quickly. I like to start forming a real head count so we can plan better. How many people are going to be coming and what accomodations are you needing as far as land space? I'll update the tally when you all respond. We were thinking that we may need a port-a-pot but if few people can attend we may try to get around it. Thanks! There will be ALOT of snow!

Comment

How much on road driving is it to the trail?
                            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

A close estimate in time would be 1 hour and 30 minutes of driving on road. Estimating the milleage - I'd say 60-70 miles.

What would some of you others say on this? Close?

Comment

Yeah about 1.5 hours sounds about right. But if you don't want to drive that much on the street, you can trailer up to trailhead and unload right there at the trailhead. There is parking there for truck and trailers.

Comment

Working...
                                X