• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rlmao!!!!

Comment

Since I started this,
      I am sorry.
      I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was just expressing that I couldn't wait until you
      had a chance to post pictures of your new cage and see more of Sillyfab's work.

Comment

ohh no worries.. we are the dicks.. we just want some pictures..
        A
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

WILL YOU ASSHATS QUIT FAWKING TELLING HIM THAT

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I would also like to apologize for saying that . We all get a little too carried away when , but we are just anxious to see your cage and some more of Silly's work. I promise never to say that , and will keep my comments to myself!..........................BUT.............. ..........................

Sorry couldn't help!
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I guess Silly and I will be the only ones to know what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by OUR75
                I guess Silly and I will be the only ones to know what it looks like.
                NEVER REVEAL THE SECRET!

unless they pay of course!
                84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

I agree.....
                  Last edited by fireman1749; 05-24-2007, 12:35 PM.
                  --'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

Come awn! Please!
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Aint givin up the last beer here at the condo..... I REFUSE!!!!! Now if ya want to come up and have one at the garage, feel free!

Comment

Went by the powder coater today. It's all stripped and ready to coat. Should have it on Tues. It looks awesome all stipped down and shiney. Wish you all could see it.
                        Last edited by OUR75; 05-25-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

If we close are eyes we can see it
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

If I close my eyes, it looks like the cage is powercoated black, and it's in a dark room.
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

LMAO.....Is it Tuesday yet?
                                Vacaville, Ca
                                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                                X