Sillyfab #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sillyfab #2

Dropped my smittybuilt cage off to Phil last Tues to have a family cage addition added and mounts for the rear seat built into the cage. I'll I can say is great work and a great guy. Just so you know I dropped the cage off tues on my way to the delta for a bass tourney. I asked Phil if it could be done by fri when I got done with the tourney and on my way back to Reno. He said no problem. I then mentioned that I wouldn't be leaving Bethal Island until around 5pm on fri. Still no problem. He said he would take the cage home with him and I could pick it up there. I told him I wanted a family cage added and mounts for the rear seat and do what he thought was best. Turns out Phil was still at the shop by 630p on fri and picked up the cage there. WOW. The cage looks great. It flows very well with what I already had. Again, if you need anything done, Phil is your man. I am taking it to the powder coater this morning and will post pics when I get it back.

Comment

your reply is worthless if you don't read the post. said i would post pics when it gets back from powdercoating.

Comment

Originally posted by OUR75
        your reply is worthless if you don't read the post. said i would post pics when it gets back from powdercoating.
        Did he miss spell something?

A
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Thats just a realy cool smiley so we look for every opportunity to use it, no offense...BUT,
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I might as well pile on...................
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
              I might as well pile on...................
              So, what are you trying to say exactly...THIS?

???

Just wondering.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think hes trying to say:

Comment

Hey check out this smiley I found!

'88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Don't take all this wrong. Were sorry and were just screwing with you....by telling you that

Comment

You guys are too funny!
                      Last edited by crawlin68; 05-23-2007, 06:30 PM.

Comment

ha ha ha. guess i will keep the cage to myself.

Comment

ha ha ha. guess i will keep the cage to myself.

No, no, no.......show us the pics! Please, please, please, that's what we all live for here..........pictures! They are very sorry, ARN'T YOU GUYS!? LOL!

Tell him how sorry you are class and write it on the board 100 times. (so he'll show us the pics)

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHHAH comedy
                            84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry
                              I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry
                              I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry
                              I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry
                              I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am Sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry
                              I am sorry

But
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                              X