Who is a better Vendor? JBG? WH? JD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Do It

Sponsor and or member discounts are good to go after. I like the idea of approching them with an estimate of what we spend per year on parts and such.
    My budget for this year is $2400 of which I have already spent $700 and of that $700, $490 went to WH in 3 orders.
    I have yet to buy a soft top, seals, bumbers, and some suspension stuff.
    If everyone wants to pm me with thier anticipated budget this year I can put together a buying power spreadsheet we can use to approch these guys with.

New Thread?
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Yes I would give WH more of my business if they supported this site.

Comment

I have bought from them all I am tired of Blue (James Duff ) have stock in Black paint. Used Toms was good used JBG was not real inpressed. But my #1 store is (drum roll please ) WILD HORSES over night shipping if brown dont let me down. One of the biggest reason I use W/H is I bought a set of F150HD axels I put in the short side about a year later I broke it thought I need a better up grade so Warn and CTM they took back the long side axle and gave me credit for it on my new order. At over a year of me having it
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I too would give WH some more of my buisness with a member discount. Being that they are in stockton and I am in Lodi, it would be easier for me to visit them. Especially if I start making some big purchases after I graduate in May
          302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

I allready give them 75-85 % of my bronco biz.
            Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

They don't even ask for my credit card info any more and they know if what I order is more than $100.00 they should ship it to my office instead of my house......lol

I sure like those guys

Brad
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Everytime I deliver stuff to WH I end up buying something. Gonna happen again Monday. Wooohooo!
                Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Well I would like to add my two cents...
                  Most of my business has been with WH, I have had 0 problems. Mark and I have some shared history, he is friendly and helpful every time I call.
                  BCB: everything I did not buy at WH came from them. Very helpful folks, alway enjoy hearing Chucks position on one type of part vs another. But now they are in Texas...
                  Toms: Bought a few things from them, mostly used parts. Very happy with service.
                  Jeffs: I bought one thing from them, it was under $20 so I had to buy something else (t-shirt) to make the order happen. Really too far away...
                  Duffs: never bought from them, did not care for blue, shipping $. Now they are too far away.
                  I would be happy to continue to support WH if they sponsored this site.
                  Doug
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Looks like Cage is willing to help out Canadian customers (just received an email on a mass order to be fiiled within the next couple weeks so I got in a request for radius arms) which every time I ordered from Duff, Toms, or WH, it always HAD to come by UPS, which in turn meant an ass reaming by way of double charging Canadian customers. UPS when they quote shipping, its only to the border, then Canadian UPS takes over, charges us brokerage fees, and shipping from said depot at border.

Thats why whenever I order something stateside, I ask for US postal service as the price is one quoted price, no brokerage fees or the rest of the crap.

Comment

I won a certificate @ SOB for JBG and held it for about 6 months before finding anything I needed. I ordered a turn signal harness (yet to be installed & that was a year ago ) and they had an issue about how I got the card since they didn't officially issue them for SOB. All they asked is that I send a fax of the card after the purchase was made. They even gave me credit for the remaining amount! So in effect, I have credit at a salvage yard Now thats redneck, I dont care WHO you are.

I like Cages stuff and since he is 10 minutes away, I go there just to smell the new Bronco stuff and play with my Bronco in his landscaping.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
                        Looks like Cage is willing to help out Canadian customers (just received an email on a mass order to be fiiled within the next couple weeks so I got in a request for radius arms) which every time I ordered from Duff, Toms, or WH, it always HAD to come by UPS, which in turn meant an ass reaming by way of double charging Canadian customers. UPS when they quote shipping, its only to the border, then Canadian UPS takes over, charges us brokerage fees, and shipping from said depot at border.

Thats why whenever I order something stateside, I ask for US postal service as the price is one quoted price, no brokerage fees or the rest of the crap.
                        Time to move to the USA...
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Info on Cage Roll Cage?

I have seen a few pictures of these and they look good. Where is the web info and where are they located? I might want to upgrade my roll cage.

Comment

I have seen a few pictures of these and they look good. Where is the web info and where are they located? I might want to upgrade my roll cage.
                            I think you are thinking of the crab cages.
                            http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...ight=crab+cage
                            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                              Time to move to the USA...
                              Close enough, plan is to move to Vancouver in a couple years. Then its I can get stuff shipped to a buddy then drive down for beers with him while picking up parts.

Comment

Thanks for the link Highlander!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X