Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted 66 Build Progress

Hello All,
    I have been on for this site for a while but never posted pictures of what I have been doing. So here it goes some random pictures. I bought the bronco the same day I tore it down to the frame in my garage. Did not drive it but for about 1 hour on the way home, but this is my third bronco. From there the pictures can explain better then me rambling on. I love to see the rest of you guys post your progress on here, plus I get good ideas from them as well. Right now the tub has been media blasted and now I am working on the body, so I will get more pictures after I make some good progress on it.

Thanks!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by twisted 66; 08-02-2011, 06:57 PM. Reason: More pictures

Re: Twisted 66 Build Progress

I am having trouble uploading pictures, I think my j-peg pictures are too big. How do I get them on here?

Thanks

Comment

Try uploading 3 at a time. then repeat in the same post. I'm not sure why but when I do 10 at the same time the upload fails...
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

That worked 71Bronco, I will upload more tomorrow. Thanks for your help!!!

Comment

Looks fantastic! You are doing some really nice work! Keep the pictures coming!!

Comment

Looks good Joe! Keep those pix coming...

Tony
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Very Nice
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Looking nice, keep up the good work.

Comment

Looks NICE! Hopin' to have a chassis lookin' like that over here in the next 6 months myself! What kind of end stats you got on this rig?
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

End stats??

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                    Looks NICE! Hopin' to have a chassis lookin' like that over here in the next 6 months myself! What kind of end stats you got on this rig?

Comment

Originally posted by twisted 66 View Post
                      End stats??
                      I think he means what are your goals for the rig... ie, lift, tire size, wheelbase, drivetrain, etc...
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Gotcha Tony....It has a 5 1/2" lift, 2" body, will hve 35" or 37" tires. Motor is a 1976 351W should be putting 370 horse and 390 ft lbs torque. Tranny is a np-435 with a beefed up dana 20 for now. Front axle narrowed reverse cut 1976 dana 44, Superior chromemoly axles and ctm joints, chevy flat tops set up for high steer. Rear axle currie, high 9,35 spline, locker with ford explorer brakes. Keeping the 66 factory look on the dash even down to the radio and speaker, just like the looks of the factory bronco dashes components. The bronco will be kind of a viper blue, with the rest being black. I have 5 brand new in the box mickey thompson challenger 15x8 wheels made by alcoa that I may run, but probably will run black steel wheels. Don't want to mess up the pretty challenger wheels. Mainly a capable trail/snow rig yet still looks like a ( not cut or chopped up) bronco. That covers the main parts as it sits for now, as time goes on I will post more details with pictures...

Comment

Looking great! Nice work... Go Team Blue!

Brad
                          1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Hello All,
                            Some update pictures after some sheetmetal replacement mainly the cowl,fender aprons, front pans with tranny tunnel with the crossmenmber under it since the P.O hacked it all up in that area. I sprayed underhood black in the engine compartment, and sprayed bed linner underneath. The top of the cowl will be the color blue I paint the body with. Now it is on to door,fender fitment, body work etc... I am going to jamb everything the blue color of choice and spray bedlinner inside of the tub. I will post an update after I get further along.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That is looking really nice and clean! Going to be a nice rig man.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X