• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SIZEMICT 69 bronc build

I've got a dana 30 currently

Comment

Here are a few more picks of the beginning of the brake upgrade.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well the disk brake conversion is complete.It took longer than it should and more trips to the parts store than should have been necessary.The difference is amazing.I thought my drum brakes were working ok but while driving after the conversion a light turned yellow and I began to brake hard, at that moment I realized how well the brakes now work and the amount of stress I had become used to experiencing.Also I have to say thank you to Pops for the help with the small snap ring issue and the warren hubs.It's nice to have friends!

A due thank you to all who contribute. What a great group and resource.

Tony
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SIZEMICT; 11-11-2009, 01:02 PM. Reason: add photos

Comment

Anytime Tony. Were all here to help each other....
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Today I installed new c bushings and my wild horses 2.5" springs.When I was finished the truck was 1.5" higher on the passenger side.It turns out the set of 2.5" springs were not matched and I got 1-2.5 & 1-3.5" spring.WH was closed today so I 'll have to wait untill next week.Tomorrow I'll change out the rear springs and bushings and install the leaf pack Blwingsket so kindly donated.I'm at my folks in volcano for the weekend.W
            Didn't someone else have the same problem maybe I got the other mismatched box.
            Last edited by SIZEMICT; 11-27-2009, 04:32 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Working...
            X