Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Guys
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Well little something I been working on, I took a Tool box for a Mini truck and recessed the back to slide into the wheel wells. Then mounted 2 speaker boxes inside and cut the hole for the speakers. Made a removable shelf for keeping tools and supplies separated. On the side that faces the Bronco put in 2 speakers and the AMP Will be nice to have a sizable area to lock thing up...... Wife's purse. Now I just have mount it in the Bronco and Wire it all up. Little nervous never added an AMP before.
      Attached Files
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• I really like the brown!
        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

• This is a neat idea. I am very curious to see where exactly it fits into your bronco. I have struggled with finding ways to lock things up in my bronco for years. The tuffy console and glove box are good but there isn't ever enough secure storage! A pic of it installed will be great.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by CityHick View Post
            This is a neat idea. I am very curious to see where exactly it fits into your bronco. I have struggled with finding ways to lock things up in my bronco for years. The tuffy console and glove box are good but there isn't ever enough secure storage! A pic of it installed will be great.
            Will Do not a lot of rear seat room.

Comment

Working...
            X