Taking the day off to torture myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
    Well, I ended up getting a new scratch and dent grill from wild horses for a good deal. Fit is great except for passenger grill to hood gap and less so, drivers grill to hood gap. I'll need to cut and widen the grill to close the gaps between it and the hood. Pretty happy with how the hood and fenders fit. Some hammering with a block of wood, twisting, and pulling was needed to get the gaps correct. Not a bad with no body work yet. To get away with not having to shim the hood, I used a come a long to pull the entire front clip to the right about 3/8." I noticed the rig had a front end hit on its past and that was creating all kinds of fitment issues. Anyhow, getting closer to paint! I still have the passenger quarter to finish. I think I'll be taking it to the snow on 1/1/20 to Uncle Toms Cabin with a couple buddies. If anyone wants to join up just let me know.
    Looks great Carl! Are you keeping it smurf blue or changing the color?
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

Looks great Carl! Are you keeping it smurf blue or changing the color?
      I have to keep it baby blue! To many years with that color. If I painted it a different color it just doesn't seem like it would be the same rig to me. It was born sky blue and I'll keep it that way.

We need to plan a trip to coyote next year.

Carl
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post

I have to keep it baby blue! To many years with that color. If I painted it a different color it just doesn't seem like it would be the same rig to me. It was born sky blue and I'll keep it that way.

We need to plan a trip to coyote next year.

Carl
        Hell ya!
        can we play music too loud and drink too much beers?
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

Hell ya!
          can we play music too loud and drink too much beers?
          That's the only way I'd agree to a Coyote run! But please, be respectable.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Glad I am not the only dealing with this issue
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
            X