Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helbnd1 pics

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
    I mean this with the utmost respect to you guys but it totally confuses me to see people with such bad ass and capable rigs (that seem to go anywhere) modify them further. I'm so jealous.
    I agree this is one bad a$$ rig....... was the front coil bucket already dropped in the first set of pic's .....
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Yes, I dropped them around 4 years ago. Suspension height hasn't changed, I did trim more off fenders since I went from 40's to 42's and didn't want to add anymore lift.

Comment

Are you going to tie your seats into the cage also? Is your pillars behind the seats the same angle as the front windshield bars?
        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 12-07-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Yes, I'm attaching the seats to the cage, similiar to yours. 1-1/4" tubing with prp premier seats. Seat in photo is a prp highback I'm using to mock up some of the cage.Windshield is 33 degrees, b column is 15 degrees, the same angle that the back of the seats will be.

Comment

Great looking EB! Love your lines on the cage! Whats the body lift height and where did you get your hood? Planning my assault on mine.

Comment

Thanks, 2" body lift. Hood is from wild horses.

Comment

Ok, here's a few more cage pics.
                Attached Files

Comment

That is a sweet looking cage! Great work man!

Comment

That cage is by far the best looking one I have seen. Your rig is looking incredible, I only wish mine was that nice.
                    They flex like a boneless hooker

Comment

Here's the cut sheets for my inner fenderwells. Someone was asking about them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That was me. I am not sure where I found this file, but it seems to replicate a starting point for how you did your fenders. All of the measurements are the correct dimensions for a bronco wheel well....

correction, found where it came from, rockbronco67...i download way too much stuff, hahaha. thx for the help...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by tdc_worm; 02-03-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I hate this cage because it makes me want to redo mine. Looks great.

Comment

I recently had knee surgery, which has slowed my progress. But I did manage to make some speaker boxes, so here's some pics. Kick panel boxes are for 6 1/2" speakers, subwoofer is an 8".
                            Attached Files

Comment

Those are SWEET boxes! Did you build a wood frame and then fiberglass over it?

Comment

I used 3/4" mdf on the backside and the speaker mounting rings, used dowels to hold the rings in position, stretched and stapled fleece over them, put fiberglass resin on fleece, and once once resin set up, I fiberglassed, then removed dowels, applied filler, and painted same color as my bronco.

Comment

Working...
                                X