No announcement yet.

Front fenderflare templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Chuck. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. I think I am going to cut off the original rockers and weld in some 2x4 box tubing. I may have to make some kind of nerf bar for the one side to protect the tank for now.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Yank that tank, I sure know I didnt like no possible explosive tank under my white ass!

Comment

cheaper to keep it. I still have a stock rear tank and I need the gas.
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I yanked my aux tank too. Originally I wanted to keep it, but changed my mind to make buiding rock sliders easier and to not have that tank hanging down there saying to rocks "hit me, hit me". So I went with the BC 24 gallon tank. I am sooooooo glad I changed my mind. Plus it made the fuel system A LOT more simple with the EFI.

Comment

Thanks chuck I may take you up on that, I think I am goig to to 2x4 box for the sliders. I could sure use the help on a rear bumper once I figure out what to do...

Comment

A 24gal tank is in the future. For now I have to stay with the 2 tanks.

Comment

No problem Fullsize. Hey like your brothers rig too. I use to have a 79 Bronco with a bunch of stuff. It was great, ran all kinds of trails with it. Let me know when ya need some help. FM
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                X