'68 Gaudin Ford Coyote 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '68 Gaudin Ford Coyote 5.0

Im having fun driving the beast. I put some chrome on!

I can do the easy stuff (John & Darryl do all the hard stuff for me )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Batgirl89; 11-07-2017, 03:20 PM. Reason: photo

Comment

Did you guys ever get your seats from TMI? (Looks like it in the picture)

I met the Owner, Larry, at SEMA this past week. I told him my story and he was very apologetic.

I guess they do have some employee turnover... And they move a lot of seats.
      There was discussion of getting my seats made , but I declined. Very happy with my ProCar raffle seats from WH's.

So if not, keep calling... Doug

Rig looks good!
      Last edited by 904Bronco; 11-07-2017, 04:37 PM.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        Did you guys ever get your seats from TMI? (Looks like it in the picture)

I met the Owner, Larry, at SEMA this past week. I told him my story and he was very apologetic.

I guess they do have some employee turnover... And they move a lot of seats.
        There was discussion of getting my seats made , but I declined. Very happy with my ProCar raffle seats from WH's.

So if not, keep calling... Doug

Rig looks good!
        Thanks Doug!
        Good call to pass if you are happy with what you have.

Yes, we did get the seats from TMI. They finally shipped to us, and did not have the seat heaters installed. (that we had sent to them to put in and paid $170/for them to put them in) So, we shipped the seats back to them, and they put our seat heaters in, and shipped them back to us. (I need to hook up the wiring harnesses to the fuse box and make sure they are working) I love the seats, but the $192.00 TMI "bronco bracket" does add 1.25" of height. Brackets are needing modification, and the seat adjustment lever sticks out so far it could cause injury. John shorten them. (see pics below) John is also working on making the passenger seat flip forward. Has anyone else done this with after market seats? (we still need rims and tires too)
        Last edited by Batgirl89; 11-07-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I scrubbed the 49 years of dirt off the arm rest and door panels. The arm rests are perfect! I decided to put the door panels on, because if I wait for soda blasting & paint, they may never make it back on. So, Im opting to sport the 49 yr patina look! I do like the billet window cranks from WH, im considering getting the billet door cups
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Batgirl89; 11-07-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I like the Seats, of course I love the color orange on a Bronco

I like the Patina look on a Bronco, that and having just painted one not that long ago, you worry less about it.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Your Bronco looks fantastic! I like those seats, too bad you had so much trouble them.

Comment

I really wanted the orange houndstooth/parchment and seat heaters so its all worth it!

Doug, I love an orange bronco, we were lucky when we found it. John kept asking me if I wanted a new paint job, I dont. I want to drive it and enjoy it, like you said I don't want to have to worry about it! Orange is the original color, but owner #2 did a red paint over (on outside only) then owner #3 did a orange paint over (on outside only) We have a lot of chips/flaws but its fine for me. Also, people in parking lots are so rude and door ding you, this way I don't have to worry about parking. I already drive John crazy with that and some of our other cars; and it doesn't matter how far you park out, you always get nailed.

Check out the little helper I had in the Bronco today! (while I hooked up the seat heaters, they work!!!! yippy)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Batgirl89; 11-08-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

New "shoes" 33"x10.5" BFG KO2

Drive/Ride greatly improved, I can tell the difference with more rubber on the road, nice upgrade
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking better all the time!
                    I'll have to watch for you around town
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      Looking better all the time!
                      I'll have to watch for you around town
                      It would be great to run into you downtown.

Comment

Working...
                      X