good from far build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: good from far build

Got my shit running pretty good today, my girls loved taking a ride around Roseville getting all the props.

Comment

I will say this it doesn't have a lack of power just a lack of fifth gear

Comment

Congrads man! I bet that is a good feeling. I will be there some day too!
        74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Thanks it's fun

Comment

Well it's on the road the MSD efi is getting better the cam I have is a little extreme for the efi they say but it's not bad just not as good as one would think from a high priced unit like this but it's fun most of the time. We are going up to the con for a shake down run of sorts Friday, it should be fine but we will see. Those 2.5" shocks make the world of difference on the road it drives smoother then my wife's new SUV except for the rear Detroit makes way more racket then other detroits I have ran.

Comment

ProudPapa, 39Ford and I will be on the trail Saturday.

Are you a ham operator or have a CB?
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Cb and always run ch33 on trail

Comment

That is really coming together now!! Looks great. Good luck on your Con shake down run. Take some pics!!

Comment

Thanks man I will try to get some pics but you know how that is on guy trips.

Comment

All loded up and ready to go I should be taking off around 10 am after a little work and my brother and a buddy should take off after work around 5. Everybody else flaked like a bunch of fa....................s alway the ones that need you at the trail when shit hits the fan to bail them out. It's all good more Crown for us. I will check in when I get back

Comment

Not much to show or tell. I got to the trail on friday after 1pm and aired down drove around wasting time because my brother and a buddy where coming up later, everything worked great but dident go far because I needed to stay close to the spot we where going to make base camp. So they showed up we BBQ'd and drank that night planing on making a trip up and back in the morning to spider. We got up and thought it would be a good idea to call our wives before we got to far away from cell service so we drove to cell service and on the way my brothers alternator blew apart so he was screwed with the serpentine belt setup. We made the call that getting him home was more important then doing some wheeling. So next time I hope to be able to at least lock the front locker in.

Comment

That sucks! Are you planning on going to the Rubicon run in June?

Comment

Yep so far but I think I will just be going into spider with my little girl and not all the way through but things could change

Comment

Most of us don't go all the way through. Just to buck and back

Comment

That would work but will see if we can get some work on my brothers finished to get it trail worthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X