Re: Pictures from Fabulous Fords Forever, 2011

great shots!
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

HouseOfDiesel... I looked all over for your rig - guess I didn't see it outside on the trailer! I'd swear some of your shots were mine; similar tastes I guess.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          HouseOfDiesel... I looked all over for your rig - guess I didn't see it outside on the trailer! I'd swear some of your shots were mine; similar tastes I guess.
          Ya he came over yesterday and adjusted it and now it starts up just fine, every time. I really don't understand why he didn't just do that on Friday, other than not wanting to be there or having what he considered better things to do.

Maybe. haha
          Last edited by houseofdiesel; 04-12-2011, 11:25 AM.
          House of Diesel on Facebook
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. Some of those Broncos are way to clean. That red one with tan interior is very nice.

Comment

Nice pics...I like the snake on the side of that pick-up...I was thinking of doing something like that for my 68'....but then I woke up
              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                There were 2 really well set up stretched rigs from WA state there. Both running ORI shocks and 4 links for suspension. Both had custom made soft tops as well. I didn't get a contact number but need to find one, I'm jonesing for one of the tops, they were clean and tight and of course custom length. There was a good mix of all kinds of Broncos, some really cool trail rigs were in the mix as well. Mike Bautista's green one was there, custom mod'd frame and every little thing special made by him in his shop.
                So were are the pictures? Some nice rides for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                  Thanks for the pictures. Some of those Broncos are way to clean. That red one with tan interior is very nice.
                  That was one of my favorites too. I thought that was a beautiful interior. Great touch and idea. Wouldn't work for me though. That miles of vinyl would get tore up during ingress egress.

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                  Nice pics...I like the snake on the side of that pick-up...I was thinking of doing something like that for my 68'....but then I woke up
                  He had a 428 Cobra Jet. The Pin Striping was a perfect touch and laid out just right.

Comment

Originally posted by camomog View Post
                    So were are the pictures? Some nice rides for sure.
                    One of the ORI rigs is the Yellow one I posted the pics of and the Olive Green one in a bunch of the pics is the other sick stretched one he mentioned. The Green one looks like it's never been wheeled though. There wasn't a scratch anywhere under it.

Comment

A bunch more pictures! Never been to a car show that featured the Pinto as a "guest of honor" so to speak - but much like the EB's 45th this year this is the 40th for the Pinto!

Lots of cool Panteras, at least one original Shelby Cobra (license plate "no kit"), a Torino or two, a bunch of Mustangs, and a random assortment of others. I am going to have to bring my Bronco down one of these years.
                      Attached Files
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

PS... those of you who know me on facebook - I am uploading all 189 photos there as I type this response!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by houseofdiesel View Post
                          One of the ORI rigs is the Yellow one I posted the pics of and the Olive Green one in a bunch of the pics is the other sick stretched one he mentioned. The Green one looks like it's never been wheeled though. There wasn't a scratch anywhere under it.
                          Thanks, yeah really nice pair. I didn't get any pics and am kicking myself for that. The top was awesome and I want to get one made just like it. I will try and get the contact info and any pics I can. It was a simple frame structure with a great vinyl job done on it.

The green one was Mike's. I don't think it's been wheeled yet but it will, I'll see it again in Big Bear in June. He has 3 fabulous broncos. 2 were there, the green one and the turquois uncut.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by houseofdiesel View Post
                            I figured the green one was one of them but was giving Josh a bad time, he usually has a camera, after all in his collection of bronco pictures he even has one of my old bronco. Thanks for the pictures and the reply though.

Comment

Lol, yup, yours has been in my collection for quite some time, quite a cool setup. I snapped 2 bronco pics, 8 ranchero, 5 econoline and 3 mustang pics :-X

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Working...
                              X