Pictures from Fabulous Fords Forever, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Fabulous Fords Forever, 2011

Some of you have already seen some of my FFF pictures on Facebook. Here's a whole bunch more!

I made a long weekend out of this trip - went down on Saturday morning and spent the day cruising around the coastal edge of Los Angeles, finally making my way down to Orange County then inland to Buena Park for FFF. I hit the Angelo's "pre-show" which was much smaller than I'd imagined. James Duff and Suzy Duff were there with two of the Duff rigs (that I didn't see until they were driving away), along with several of the So. Cal Bronco guys.

Sunday was the day of the actual show. We went in earlier than the beginning of the show and stayed until about 1:00. I met Fungus's buddy (can't remember his name) and several guys from Classic. Everybody's favorite vendor Chuck was wandering around and he had his white Bronco there (which is really nice btw). I saw Parnelli Jones who had "Big Oly" on display. Steve Saleen and Carroll Shelby were also on hand and wandering the show a bit.

The weather was nice and the EB was well represented (among a sea of Mustangs of all vintages). Here are some of the pictures I snapped along the way.
    Attached Files
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Pictures from Fabulous Fords Forever, 2011

Nice pics Tony. Someday I need to make it down for the show. No need to take my bronco though.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Lots o purdy ones, wheres the trail rigs?

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
        i think most of the socal guys are on street duty as all the 4x areas were lost to homes/land closures. ther used to be tons of areas to ride when i lived down there in the early 80's. i have to make it to that show again soon. it is chivy free!
        6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
          There were a lot of pretty rigs there for sure but a number of them you could tell were used as trail rigs too. I didn't get a lot of close up/detail shots but there were lots of scratched up rockers, bumpers, etc to be seen there too.

This show made me want to finish up my doors... EBs look good with doors on them! I'm so used to the doorless crowd around here (myself included) that I kind of forgot they could be turned into a somewhat closed up, comfortable ride too
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

There were 2 really well set up stretched rigs from WA state there. Both running ORI shocks and 4 links for suspension. Both had custom made soft tops as well. I didn't get a contact number but need to find one, I'm jonesing for one of the tops, they were clean and tight and of course custom length. There was a good mix of all kinds of Broncos, some really cool trail rigs were in the mix as well. Mike Bautista's green one was there, custom mod'd frame and every little thing special made by him in his shop.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Any more pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                Any more pictures?
                Yeah I took nearly 200 pix.. will try and upload some more tonight. Its kind of a chore because I have to resize before I can upload. Found a cool little utility that does it in bulk though. Bear with me guys... back at work today so away from my camera, etc.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Very cool. I really want to go down and check out FFF one day. Maybe even drool on a fastback or mach1, I'll bring a towel.

Except the fold down rocker step. Maybe its just not my thing.

Originally posted by CityHick View Post

This show made me want to finish up my doors... EBs look good with doors on them!
                  BLASPHEMY!
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    Except the fold down rocker step. Maybe its just not my thing.
                    I just thought it was a cool gizmo... folded down automatically when the door opened and back up out of sight when it closed. I wouldn't put one on my Bronco but I thought it was a cool idea.

BLASPHEMY!
                    Haha...

Spring/Summer = no doors
                    Fall/Winter = doors would be nice!
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      I just thought it was a cool gizmo... folded down automatically when the door opened and back up out of sight when it closed. I wouldn't put one on my Bronco but I thought it was a cool idea.
                      Its cool for a tow rig or DD but too high tech for a Bronco.
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Its cool for a tow rig or DD but too high tech for a Bronco.
                        maybe not a bronco, but I would love a set on my Ferd.
                        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Sorry for late Upload guys. Here's my pics.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...0Fords%202011/

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...0Fords%202011/

House of Diesel on Facebook
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/houseoddiesel/Fabulous%20Fords%202011/FabulousFordsForever2011036.jp

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X