Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
    There you go think'n again!!
    youre right....

Ill just play follow the leader
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Well this is a pic of my old rig from the same weekend in 2005. Tahoe side...

WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

well no chit.....
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
          Where in Walnut Creek do you live?
          The woodlands off Oak Grove blvd.
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
            O, I grew up there. I'm surprised I never saw your bronco around town

-Kaitlin
            I did not move hear until 1985 and I drove a 1969 Mustang until 4 years ago when I traded for the Bronco.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Back on topic

Thursday crew: Meeting at sac in the AM and caravaning to the dam to unload and deflate? Do we want to make it all the way the the lake or do we want to meet the friday crew at Ellis. All we would need to unpack the first night is a chair, tent, bag, chips and beer. (taco bell at pollock pines)

1. Rockbronco67 (Thur-Sun)
              2. TankedBroncoLady & Stonecrusherbronco
              3. Dblue351
              4. Daddy4zack
              5. Earlybronco72
              6. 71BRONCO71 (Thursday-Sunday)
              7. Delta
              8.Trash
              9. Tito (PDXBronco)
              10. ACE
              11. ACE'S Son
              12. and Son in Law
              13. Franked(Fri AM-sun)
              14. RandyatBBY?
              15. GDDYAP & family (Fri-Sun)
              16. Broncrick (Thur AM-Sun)
              17. Crawlin68 & Sister (Thur-Sun)
              18. Crawlin68's Brother in his Toy
              19. Bent 70
              20. 69crawler
              21. Wcoast4x co-pilot for Bronco Bender(Fri AM-Sun)
              22. NORK2BG and Sean as co-pilot
              {o===o}

Comment

I am going to try to get Thursday off and go in.. I want to go in Wentworth.. but we will see.
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  Back on topic

Thursday crew: Meeting at sac in the AM and caravaning to the dam to unload and deflate? Do we want to make it all the way the the lake or do we want to meet the friday crew at Ellis. All we would need to unpack the first night is a chair, tent, bag, chips and beer. (taco bell at pollock pines)
                  Sounds good, but Subway. I also want to go in through Wentworth, camp at Ellis and wait for the Fir AM dudes
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    Sounds good, but Subway. I also want to go in through Wentworth, camp at Ellis and wait for the Fir AM dudes
                    settled. This is the plan dudes minus the subway part. So it is true you like to put foot longs in your mouth

Friday peeps. Lets say Ellis around 9-10ish? Its not a long drive from the dam to ellis. Gatekeeper>granite bowl>Dirt road>and Ellis creek on the left
                    {o===o}

Comment

I will try for 10ish, but cant guarantee anything.. I don’t feel like getting up Friday morning at 3am... But don’t worry I will catch up. Also will have like 4 rigs coming with me so I will not be alone.
                      WT 4x4
                      91' One Ton Bronco
                      1971 Bronco
                      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

You can count me in! I'm down with the Thursday crew.
                        Kyle
                        Aptos
                        1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

I am in for the Thursday crew too. What time and where are you guys meeting? I might have to get up at 3:00am to meet up with you guys, but I don't care. I'm in!!!

Comment

Wait for the AM commute to die off, and the sun to be off the horizon.... open, but with a weekend off with the hills beckoning....early as I can
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Should we all meet in pollock pines or Sac?
                              {o===o}

Comment

I'm in for Thursday but I think I want to go all the way to buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X