Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dusy Ershim 2010!

Well..........................?
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Great trip, tons of fun, little to no issues for anyone, beautiful scenery and trail, great fishing if your name wasnt Tony Just got out of the shower, camera is dead, will get some posted up tomorrow. Looking forward to next year. I know my boys had a wonderful time and so did my friend Marshall.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Great trip, and as Josh said great fishing if your name wasn't Tony. I really enjoyed the stretch from Red Lake up to Coyote aside from my carb issues.

I made it home earlier this evening, showered and have not been doing much other than relaxing. I will have to resize some of my pictures and post them up tomorrow. I can't wait to go back to Coyote - it is a great place to hang out and I could have used another day there.

-Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

It was pretty awesome there. Especially since we did NOTHING Saturday but fish, eat, sleep, and drink. This was a very relaxing trip!! Time to plan the next one.

Here are some cell phone pics.
          Attached Files
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
          X