No announcement yet.

Hollister Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the mud in the passanger window/windshield... YOU ARE A MAD MAN!!! You need a buggie.. Maybe win some $$ racing!!

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I actually bent the rain gutter on the pass side of the windshield back. I don't know how I didn't break the window. Those must be good turn buckles I installed up there. I used to run a narrowed front end, and bobbed rear, and I really liked it on the trail, but I still like to drive it on the street, so the body is staying, even if it's all dented up. Man, nice run on, huh.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I dig Hollister! My EB was perfectly straight before tank trap took it's toll. Dents at each corner. I'll join you all on the next trip.

Comment

Just looking this old thread over, and it sure brought back good memories. Patrick, it is amazing how a different set of tires and wheels sure changes the look of your bronco. Of course I like both looks.

We definately need to think about a group camping trip down there. Long drive, but good wheeling for anyone, no matter how you are set up.
          Marc D.

Comment

I do have a bit on my scedual but if I am free I will go at a drop of a hat.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I'm in!!

Aaron
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                I'm in!!

Aaron

Should have made it last weekend. We had a blast.

We're definately going to have to think about this one.
                Last edited by earlybronco72; 04-22-2007, 04:32 AM.
                Marc D.

Comment

I have been wanting to go back there ever sense last year! They have a real nice little camp ground right in the park there. We could call and reserve the whole camp ground.

Comment

Do I hear another BBQ and Holister trip I think I can make that commute.
                    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I'm up for it. Gotta make up for my last trip
                      rich
                      '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
                      '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
                      "Semper Paratus"

Comment

Man, just looking at those pics makes me want to go wheeling. Looks like a great place to wheel. I'll have to add that to my list of places to check out.
                        Jeff Sander
                        Reno, Nevada
                        1968 Project Bronco
                        1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

I'M READY, kind of.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
                            I'M READY, kind of.

The yellow one?
                            Marc D.

Comment

No, the red one. But the yellow one is sooooo close.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
                                No, the red one. But the yellow one is sooooo close.

Sweet. I loved it when my project was in the home stretch, and then I got it out, and redid everything that didn't work. Oh, those where the good times.
                                Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                                X