Hollister Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollister Today

After Jerry's BB-Q on Sat a bunch of us went to Hollister today. I bet we had about 10 EB's there. This was my first time at Hollister and I had a great time. I will be going back this summer for sure! Here's some pics!
    Attached Files

I managed to get myself in to a deep rut here and now my EB has it's first battle scars. Not too bad, at least I didn't bash my door in, huh Mark??
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks Like Fun!!
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Here are some of Robin in the same rut.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's some serious gettin it. I love hollister as well, but when there you've gotta have some balls because you're gonna take your rig to the edge...

Setts pics..
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

YUP fully convinces me I want my full widths in there! Function over looks but the looks there too!

Comment

Yeah, without my full width axles, I would have destroyed the whole drivers side.

Comment

It would have looked like this when he was done. Good thing you turned around when you did. Turned into a winch fest.
                Last edited by earlybronco72; 01-03-2009, 01:29 PM.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

No shit!!! Go big or EFF off, that's what I say (until that's my shit down there in that rut, and you guys are reminding me, then I'll be a ). Looks like a good turn out, sorry I missed it. Maybe (hopefully) next year.

Galen
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

LOL! No one can ever say say that you are afraid of anything Mark! You drove like a mad man. Sorry I had to cut out early, it was a 3 hour drive home for us. I felt bad leaving without saying "bye" to everyone, but we couldn't catch back up to you guys. We will definitely have to plan another trip back. That was fun!

Comment

We will definately have to go back, and maybe even camp down there. I had a blast, and can't believe those 28 spline axles held up to the punishment. Oh well, the 31 spine axles should be here tomorrow, and the full spool showed up last week. At least I will have them in for the 40th. I was trying to figure out which to buy this month, spare alloy axles for the front or a winch, and now I know what I'm getting. A winch. Anyone have a spare laying around?
                      Marc D.

Comment

Oh yeah, I didn't get home until midnight. Talk about dragging ass at 5:20am when I got up for work.
                        Marc D.

Comment

No kidding huh? I got home a 9:00pm and by the time I unloaded and hit the sack, I think it was 11:00. But I would do it again in a heart beat. Pretty cool place huh? I don't think that I want quite as much body carnage as you though. I will never regret buying my winch, best investment I made. I've only needed a few times, but if I didn't have it those few times, I would have been in a world of hurt. I say buy the winch without a doubt.

Comment

Looks like it might be time for an exo cage huh Mark? Or a narrowing of the body.

Comment

Mark, you are the man, great pics. Love seeing an EB get it on !

Wish I could of been out there with ya all, but had to work. Hopefully next time
                              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                              X