Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's March 19th for a Prairie City Run???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earlybronco72
    Rain, snow, wind, hail or shine. I will be out there with no top. Weather doesn't scare me. Lets do it. I don't have to work in inclimate weather, so I will play in it.
    I'm your huckelberry
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
      My hard top is allready in the raffters.. If it's raining i may be out..
      Aaron
      show up wussy!!!

I'll be there...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

So is it Noon, or 1:00pm?

Rain or shine right? Looks like it will be rain.
        71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I think it's noon so that's when I'll be there.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Won't be able to make it. never got the Bronco finished. Got it to crank, but no run. Time to trouble shoot tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not gonna make it.
              Weather is bad and is putting me behind on other commitments.
              Last edited by Mike C; 03-19-2005, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Just swapped over the tires, and getting the last few things loaded up. I'm ready to go, and will be there even if I'm the only one
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

loading up right now...I'll be late!!!
                  209-403-0828

Comment

I'll be waiting.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Well, I gonna back out at the last min. Sorry everyone.
                      71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

leaving right now...

the rest of you can kiss...just kidding

Comment

How's March 19th for a Prarie City Run

Yesterday was cool, No rain and muddy. Thanks Again Carl for letting me tag along, I had a blast. Hopefully next time I will be able to drive mine, And we can get more EB's to show up. Hell even my buddy Roger showed up in his Cammando, We caught some serious air with the front of your bronco. I only saw clouds BADASS, Thanks Again Jim
                          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it.

My daughters 4th birthday party was this weekend. The week prior I had it all planned out to make it.
                            Well that plan fell apart and her Birthday took priority.

That, and it rain and I am a fair weather wheeler.

Comment

I would think your daughter's B-Day would take priority...

Comment

Working...
                              X