Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's March 19th for a Prairie City Run???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:00 what sounds good? 1:00p.m. we need time to wheel but i realize a few of you are coming from out of town..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Prarie City

Count me in if my carb will get me there Jim
      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Damn! Looks like I'm out. Must attend to some family stuff. Hope you all have fun
        Mark Langford
        Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
          12:00 what sounds good? 1:00p.m. we need time to wheel but i realize a few of you are coming from out of town..
          noon is cool for me!!
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

March 19th for a Prarie City Run

Noon works for me, I have a buddy with a jeep camando is it cool if he attends as well?
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

weather man says possible scattered showers on saturday.

I see no reason why a heep commando wouldn't be welcome.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                weather man says possible scattered showers on saturday.

I see no reason why a heep commando wouldn't be welcome.
                We do need a rig to drive on...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Looks like my son and son in law won't be able to make it, I'm still planning on being there. Can someone give directions from Woodland ? Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                    Looks like my son and son in law won't be able to make it, I'm still planning on being there. Can someone give directions from Woodland ? Thanks !
                    Take I-80 to Hwy 50 east
                    Exit on Prarie City Road (Folsom)
                    Turn right on Prarie City Road to dead end
                    Turn right on White Rock Road
                    Turn left into Park (about 1 mile)
                    Mark Langford
                    Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

Thanks, even a blind man could follow your directions.

Comment

supposed to be raining on saturday. I hate mud but I'll be there. If it's raining hard saturday afternoon is the event still on? Carl??
                        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

My hard top is allready in the raffters.. If it's raining i may be out..
                          Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I can be in regardless. My top and doors are still on. BBQ in the rain? Why not. I really don't care to be there by my self though...either way...I'm cool. Let's play the weather by ear..

Comment

Rain, snow, wind, hail or shine. I will be out there with no top. Weather doesn't scare me. Lets do it. I don't have to work in inclimate weather, so I will play in it.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'm planning on coming out there. I won't have the Beast with me. I'll be in my truck.
                                71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

Working...
                                X