Coyote Lake trip Oct 8th, 9th and 10th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post
    Nice. I do have lockers front and rear, running a NP435 as well so I've go a decent crawl ratio. I would have 37s if anyone had them in stock...lol.

I'm in for this trip. Looking forward to it.
    Oh ok, well you should have no problem then! Where are you coming from?

Comment

South San Jose area. I'll have to hit the road early, it's going to be a pretty long drive for me out there.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post

We can meet at my house in Clovis if you want to. Then we can all drive up the hill together from there. My son wants to go with me, so I am going to pull him out of school at lunch time on Friday. So I'm hoping to be on the road right after noon.
        Ill probably meet you in Prather. Clovis is a little out of the way. It will give me time to eat at Velasco's for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post

Ill probably meet you in Prather. Clovis is a little out of the way. It will give me time to eat at Velasco's for lunch.
          Ok, I can text/call you when we are leaving Clovis. It won't be until after noon when my son gets home from School.

Comment

Hope you all have a great time.....That is on my lists to do....go up there with you all.....
            73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post
              South San Jose area. I'll have to hit the road early, it's going to be a pretty long drive for me out there.
              Send me your mobile number so we can coordinate when and where to meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                Hope you all have a great time.....That is on my lists to do....go up there with you all.....
                You're welcome to join us anytime Jack!

Comment

How was the trip? Where are the pics?
                  67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                  69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                  69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                  79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                  67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                    How was the trip? Where are the pics?
                    We were prepared for a little rain friday and clear the next two days. Showed up to 4" of snow cover. So we went in and then Dave ended up breaking an axle half way to coyote. Decided to leave rig on trail and camp at reds lake. After setting up camp in the dark and freezing temperatures. We decided to wake up saturday and fix his rig and go back out. We got to my trailer around 6pm. Although it sounds like it was terrible, I still had fun. I definitely need to go back next summer when its warm.

Attached Files

Comment

Anytime you can get out and wheel is a good trip. Too bad for the broken axle. Pat, your truggy looks good in the snow.
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Red Lake looks nice in the snow! I always thought that if I lived near there, that Red Lake would be a frequent day trip for me (and Coyote, a frequent overnighter).
                        Someday my bronco will be ready again. Just got my steering box rebuilt, and I need to get some wheels/tires. I should be out of reasons not to go places by next summer. lol.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Working...
                        X