No announcement yet.

Coyote Lake trip Oct 8th, 9th and 10th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Lake trip Oct 8th, 9th and 10th.

David Carruba and I are heading to Coyote Lake the weekend of Sept 25th & 26th if anyone would like to join us.

The Forest Service announced today that all National Forests in California will be closed for recreation starting tomorrow at noon until Sept. 17th. That will likely get extended if fires don't slow down by then.

California national forests ordered closed to prevent fires | The Fresno Bee
    Last edited by highlander; 08-30-2021, 06:11 PM.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Well that sure sucks. I'll have to keep my eye on this and see if they extend it or not. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Sierra National forest is reopening Sept. 15th. You guys should be good to go on this trip.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

This trip is still on if anyone is interested in joining us.

Comment

Keeping an eye on this trip. I wanted to do the Rubicon trip with ya'll a few months back but work got in the way. I need to get a few more trips in before the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post
              Keeping an eye on this trip. I wanted to do the Rubicon trip with ya'll a few months back but work got in the way. I need to get a few more trips in before the winter.
              You are more than welcome if you can make it happen. This is a great trail with a fantastic lake to camp at.

Comment

This trip has been postponed to Oct 8th, 9th & 10th.

Comment

Now we're talking!

Comment

Dangit, I may have been up for a 3 day trip, but now I am booked for the new, later weekend...
                    Oh well, I still don't have tires that I trust for long freeway trips. Enjoy!
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

How gnarly is this trail? I'm just on 35's, will I slow ya'll down too much?

Comment

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post
                        How gnarly is this trail? I'm just on 35's, will I slow ya'll down too much?
                        35's and a rear locker and you'll be good. The trail is pretty mild for the most part, but there are some rough spots where you will want at least a rear locker to get through.

Comment

Nice. I do have lockers front and rear, running a NP435 as well so I've go a decent crawl ratio. I would have 37s if anyone had them in stock...lol.

I'm in for this trip. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Where can we meet up friday morning, Prather or Shaver?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                              Where can we meet up friday morning, Prather or Shaver?
                              We can meet at my house in Clovis if you want to. Then we can all drive up the hill together from there. My son wants to go with me, so I am going to pull him out of school at lunch time on Friday. So I'm hoping to be on the road right after noon.

Comment

Working...
                              X