Rubicon Trip June 22nd through 27th 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post

Great! I'm in the south bay area, currently Los Gatos. I'll keep an eye on the dates, let me know if I can help the planning in any way.
    Sounds good. There may some other Bay Area guys that you might be to caravan with up to the trail. About the only planning that is done for these trips is what you see right here. Someone just posts "Hey lets go on the Rubicon". That's about it. LOL. We are pretty informal around here.

Comment

can I bring the scout out?

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
        can I bring the scout out?
        Sure, bring it!

Comment

Transmission issues worked out and most of the to do items crossed off the list. So one shake down run at Hollister to make sure all my bolts are tight and I should be good to go. It's been too long.
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
            Transmission issues worked out and most of the to do items crossed off the list. So one shake down run at Hollister to make sure all my bolts are tight and I should be good to go. It's been too long.
            Right on Man! Yes, it's been way too long for me too! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting back on the trial!

Comment

I will be heading in Thursday morning. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                Sounds good Matt. I'll be going in on Monday, so I'll see you at Buck on Thursday! I can't wait too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                  What time do you think you will be at Loon? I'll be one rig. Can meet you there and drive in.
                  69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

What time do you think you will be at Loon? I'll be one rig. Can meet you there and drive in.
                    Yes let's do that. I will be there probably around 10-11. I don't mind waiting if you are going to be a little later.

Comment

Let's get a roll call of who's planning to come and what day are you coming in? I will be going in on Tuesday the 22nd and planning to come back out on Sunday the 27th.

Comment

In Thursday morning and out Sunday.

Comment

Im out unfortunately.

Comment

In Thursday morning and out Sunday.
                            Same

Comment

Working...
                            X