Rubicon Trip June 22nd through 27th 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Trip June 22nd through 27th 2021

I will running the Rubicon trail with my Brother and my Sister the week of June 22nd through the 26th if any anyone would like to join us. It would be really cool to get some of gang back together and do some wheeling and hanging out together on the Rubicon this summer.

Keep me in the loop, I'd like to get back up there. Hopefully I can get my transmission fixed by then. If not I'll roll with my "street'" bronco.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Sounds good to me. not sure what day I can make it but im in

Comment

Right on! I'd be nice to see both you again!.

Comment

Wow sounds like that would be a cool Trip !! I haven't been to the "Con" in a while . Like before they blew up "The Gatekeeper" area. I have been up into Wentworth springs Bassy Falls but that was like 20+ years ago and in a KHUmm "Jeep" ROFL!!!

Comment

I can start planning
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              I can start planning
              Right on man. Get that thing put back together. Don't forget your dented soup can!

Comment

And relaxation station.
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  And relaxation station.
                  Yes! Bring it!!

Comment

I would love to make this trip...I have missed to many. I have all the parts to make it happen ....I am going to try.....
                    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      I would love to make this trip...I have missed to many. I have all the parts to make it happen ....I am going to try.....
                      Right on Jack! It would be great to see you.

Comment

Hey guys, can I join with my 68? Not super active on the forum but would like to join ya'll on this trip. Haven't been back to the Rubicon for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by RandallLG View Post
                          Hey guys, can I join with my 68? Not super active on the forum but would like to join ya'll on this trip. Haven't been back to the Rubicon for a few years.
                          Absolutely! You are more than welcome to join us. I have not been on the Rubicon in a few years either, so I am really looking forward to this trip. Where are you coming from?

Comment

If anybody has room for a fully covid-vaccinated passenger who is pretty good at spotting and who takes good trail photos, I may be interested. My rig probably will not be back together by then based on projected times for receiving parts. I feel that I owe it to myself to get back out on the 'con though. Sometimes walking the trail and observing/helping others is more fun than actually driving myself through anyway!
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post

Absolutely! You are more than welcome to join us. I have not been on the Rubicon in a few years either, so I am really looking forward to this trip. Where are you coming from?
                              Great! I'm in the south bay area, currently Los Gatos. I'll keep an eye on the dates, let me know if I can help the planning in any way.

Comment

Working...
                              X