No announcement yet.

Rubicon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike hopefully we can hit the 'Con next year during your "hall -pass" . We should even think of doing a 1 day end to end run. The guys who ran it this year are going to plan a yearly run so we will let everyone know but it will probably be a mid week deal .
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
      Let me know if your planning to go. I said the Dusy/Ershim would be my last trip this summer....but I'm already itchin' to go again. I'd love to get in another trip.
      It's definitely not looking good to get the doubler installed by the end of wheeling season....it's getting close to being over now. I might have it ready for a snow run. I am in the dilemma of deciding what adapter to use for the 435/203. I can get a sweet deal on the WH kit, but it clocks the 203 funky and I just don't know what it will do to the Ford 203 box yet...I will see. Once I get that decided, it is all pretty much plug, spend, and play...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

fab the adapter youself. I'm in the process of doing one for a 435 and it is pretty straight forward. The shaft will need to be splined. Blue collar in sac has the 6061
        70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Humm....why not? I could make at 2 inches liek the rest of them and have the shaft resplined by my local machine shop. They owe me a few...do you have any pics or any tips yet?? Thanks for the heads up!!

What do you mean blue collar has the 6061?
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

fab the adapter youself. I'm in the process of doing one for a 435 and it is pretty straight forward. The shaft will need to be splined. Blue collar in sac has the 6061
            Hey this looks like a good write up. I would also be interested in fabbing my own. Thanks
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I think th best way is to get a STOCK 435/203 adapter and cut the middle out of it and use the flanges. You can weld a center in to it to make the adapter 2" thick. THem measure how deep you will need the output shaft to be and go have it cut and splined...I think this would work.,..

Comment

I will start a new thread in Tech

Comment

Working...
                X