Rubicon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon

Just wanted to invite anyone that is interested to run the 'con Sept 27-29. Its a mid week run so we know many won't be able to make it but we wanted to put it out there anyway. FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Man I wish that my rig was ready to go. I would love to join you.

Comment

We'll be right behind you...we are going up that weekend...30th-2nd...and yes everyone is invited...we will be staying at Airport Flats Friday and heading in early Sat. If anyone wants to meet up let me know here....
      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Our plan is to be in on Tues and home on Thurs. We all have to be at work Sat morn. Maybe next time. Would be great to see you all, have fun. FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Can't you ever get any weekends off? Even Mon, Tues or Thurs, Fri.

I'd love to join you, but middle of the week?

Next summer I'm planning a couple middle of the week runs when I have some vacation time saved up.

Maybe we an get a snow run in together this winter.
          Last edited by Mike C; 09-24-2005, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Can't you ever get any weekends off?
            Now why would I want to do that when nobody was on the 'Con with us during the week. The first people we saw were coming in as we were leaving. We had a great trip but the rains a day before made the trail alot more fun and I even got to use my winch. I will try to get a full write up done in the next week, but for now it was AWESOME.

1 trail, 2 rigs , 3 guys, 4 lockers, 10lbs of meat and plenty of beer, and rocks, rocks, rocks. FM

Comment

Your right. The best time to be on the Rubicon is mid-week.

Comment

Usually I agree...but we were up there this past weekend...maybe 12 rigs other than our group all weekend. Mother nature was kind...scared the hell out of us Saturday night, but we only got a sprinkle. here are some pics...
                Attached Files
                70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Here are a couple from our mid-week trip...

Sean M
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by FFMDX; 10-09-2005, 06:57 PM.
                  '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Thanks for the pics....I am jealous my friends...

I might make it up there this year. I just need to throw in the 203/205 and I am good for the winter...
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Awesome pics Chuck, wish I could have been there. When are we going to get together so I can get you your shirt?
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

FFMDX did a great job on the pics. The trip was great as you noticed our buddy flopped his rig in Little Sluice on the last rock in that out of control section, he was 10' from making it thru. Oh well next year.
                        - Mark I will try to get in contact and hook up soon, just been crazy busy with the kids. I will try to get a couple more pics up. It was really beautiful up there can't wait to go next year.

Comment

Sounds good. Just let me know. I'm off work at 3pm every day, but I do have class until 6:30pm on Tues.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                            Thanks for the pics....I am jealous my friends...

I might make it up there this year. I just need to throw in the 203/205 and I am good for the winter...

Let me know if your planning to go. I said the Dusy/Ershim would be my last trip this summer....but I'm already itchin' to go again. I'd love to get in another trip.

Comment

Great pics Chuck. Wish I could have gone.

Next summer I'll have vacation time and my wife will be busy with the newborn.

It should be a summer long Hall-Pass.

I hope....

Comment

Working...
                              X