X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raharr3
    found it...lotsa details in the write up
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...QQcmdZViewItem

Yup, that's it, and it is Hytech powder coating.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX
      I know that Jerry basically went through the rig from the frame-up. He did A LOT of work to it when he owned it. I don't recall who the builder was (a few years ago), but the rig' lic. plate was "OLD IRN" Jerry is on the yahoo groups, there are a bunch of guys who may know a bit more about.

Sean
      Well according to Paul B. this rig started out as a very clean Bronco that was owned by a Type A individual who kept changing things and it morphed into the rig you saw. Wayne Hanson did a great deal of work to it, before Jerry bought it. As you may have read Jerry wrenched on it more than he drove it. Jerry wants to do Desert racing now (got the go fast bug) and a rock crawler will not work...

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

[QUOTE=ric9469]Well, I was there yesterday but did not get to take any pics. But I did get to test the rollcage and the new tie-ins that Sillyneck fabbed. Happy to report they all work.

Sorry to hear about the roll over, glad no one was hurt seriously. Sheet metal is easy to fix, the other stuff (your body) is not.
        I think I met you just as I was leaving Jerry's... The drive-by hand shake by the green 75 with the crabbie kids in the back. Again glad there was no serious injuries.

Doug
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Well Well...looks like I missed a good one. Glad you all had a great time. How many showed at the BBQ??
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
            Well Well...looks like I missed a good one. Glad you all had a great time. How many showed at the BBQ??

I'm guessing that there were around fifty or so people, and 20+ broncos. Here are some more pics from hollister from Trevor Kendall. Hope this works.

Here are a few more hollister pics
            http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AcuXDJw0bOGdl
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
            X