No announcement yet.

Next Trip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sounds like a plan... i'm in seattle right now and will be drivinghome friday
    70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Originally posted by NOTPRETTY
      I've been posting off and on here...met some guys on the trail and over the years, but I am seriously bad when it comes to remembering names/faces. Might be the ADD thing...I don't remember... I know this, I'd like to hit the trail and get to know more of the guys on this forum. I don't have a specific date to throw out right now. Maybe the 4-14 or the following weekend. I think I have the bugs worked out following my 60/14 axle swap so I'm itchin to go. I'll have my wife and 4 year old daughter with me...kind of a family thing. Where to go...hmmm...Uncle Toms...Rubicon? I'd like to try something new to me. Interested?

Marlon I'm the same way on names. We met at Spider 5 or 6 years ago. The only reason I remember is because I'm pretty sure your the only one I've met whose trail spares included a some green rattle can for paint touch ups
      I'm not ready yet but plan on it this summer. I got two girls, 5 & 7, and am always up for some camping.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
        .... trail spares included a some green rattle can for paint touch ups

Mike
        Yep...that would be me and explains "Notpretty"...I could careless about what the Bronco looks like and have a hard time understand those that spend big money on "Pretty" when they don't have lockers/essential drivetrain/etc...and plan on rock crawling. To each his own though...

Ironically...I'm about to strip the paint and make the Bronco pretty.

Hope you get your Bronco rolling soon and we see each other on the trail
        Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

anyone ever seen a child's seat for offroad use?

I have some young kids that want to wheel with me now...
          70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Here is a small child seat, a friend of mine has a infant seat made by one of the major brands, but I can't remember which one.

http://www.kartek.com/prod-windows/a.../prm-hbsjr.htm
            69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I have the PRP Preemie it is for ages 1-4 they have one step up that goes 5-12 as well. There are pics in the Project section.

pics

Comment

are we still doing Hell Hole?

Comment

Sometime in June or July I want to get a run to Slick Rock and a run to deer vally if anyone is interested. Also, has anyone heard of a place called Bassy Falls? I remeber a trail with a few rough spots and an awsome water fall towards the end of it, don't know if I have the right name though.
                  302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco
                    Sometime in June or July I want to get a run to Slick Rock and a run to deer vally if anyone is interested.
                    I'm up for a trip to Slick Rock, however it's unlikely that my Bronco will be ready by then. I usually camp next to Utica Reservoir, on the exit side of the trail once or twice a year, so maybe somebody will have passenger's seat room...

Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbronco
                      are we still doing Hell Hole?
                      I've been watching the weather and it doesn't look to good, so I'd rather wait. I was looking for a sunny warm day that my wife and child would enjoy more.
                      Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Originally posted by NOTPRETTY
                        I've been watching the weather and it doesn't look to good, so I'd rather wait. I was looking for a sunny warm day that my wife and child would enjoy more.
                        Concur. Doesn't look good this weekend, plus I've got some repair work to do before the next trip .
                        rich
                        '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
                        '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
                        "Semper Paratus"

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco
                          Also, has anyone heard of a place called Bassy Falls? I remeber a trail with a few rough spots and an awsome water fall towards the end of it, don't know if I have the right name though.
                          Bassi Falls, and the trail was closed years ago, too much liability for the owners (lumber co) and the people it was starting to attract
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
                            I'm up for a trip to Slick Rock, however it's unlikely that my Bronco will be ready by then. I usually camp next to Utica Reservoir, on the exit side of the trail once or twice a year, so maybe somebody will have passenger's seat room...

Tony
                            If it works out that when they have a trail run and I am able to go you can ride with me, that is providing that the wife is not comming that day. I do not live far from you.
                            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Thats too bad about Bassi Falls, I remember at or near the end of the run this huge water fall. It was very impressive.
                              302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY
                                If it works out that when they have a trail run and I am able to go you can ride with me, that is providing that the wife is not comming that day. I do not live far from you.
                                Cool... We'll see when the time comes. I've got a buddy with a pretty nice EB that has yet to get out on a trail. There's a pretty remote chance I will have mine going, and if nothing else I'll drive my truck up and just camp out and hitch a ride on the trail. This is of course assuming I'm not preoccupied that weekend - it's already looking like a very busy summer...

Tony
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X