X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fordyce June 27-28.

PMed you.
    Originally posted by 70 Steed View Post
    Could one of you guys that's going pm me? I've got a buddy that can't get logged into the forum (go figure) and he wants to join you guys. Once I get a pm I'll pm back his email address so he can communicate with you.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Is 8:30 still the time to meet in rocklin? We're leaving tomorrow night and either staying in sac Friday night or keep going to Cisco. Marc or Dave, pm me your number so I can get in touch in case we go all the way up so you don't wait for us.
      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
        Is 8:30 still the time to meet in rocklin? We're leaving tomorrow night and either staying in sac Friday night or keep going to Cisco. Marc or Dave, pm me your number so I can get in touch in case we go all the way up so you don't wait for us.
        Yeah, still planning 8:30. Plugugly said they are probably going up Friday night.
        Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
          most of you doing a day run or overnighter? Trying to decide if I want to bring the boys.
          I'm bringing my 7 yo with me.
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

Plugugly and I are heading up this early afternoon with the families. Hopefully meeting up with the group tomorrow
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

we will be camping at fordyce lake. Gonna meet at 0900 at Cisco in the morning to pick up my wife and boys(6 and 8).

Im guessing Marc and you all should catch us fairly quickly. Are you all planning on running the front half to committee or what? Marc has my cell if anyone needs it. If you plan on doing th back half, let me via text marc.

I have no service once Im into fordyce (verizon) but it should work at cisco fine.

Comment

Welp, our trip was cut short...made it to the lake, set up camp and then my daughter starts puking, made it thru the nite and she was puking again....then...the Boss Lady starts to feel like crap...A lotta work for one nite's camping IMO.....kids wanna go again, a little longer next time too!
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I made it to the lake also, then my starter crapped out. Pull started it and headed back to the trailer. I feel your pain. Keep me in mind for your next trip.
                  Marc D.

Comment

Camped at meadow lake last night, made it back to the staging area before 9:30. Wheeling back this morning was alot more enjoyable being the only one on the trail.

Comment

i bet. it was way too crowded

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post
                        Camped at meadow lake last night, made it back to the staging area before 9:30. Wheeling back this morning was alot more enjoyable being the only one on the trail.
                        Where did everyone go? It was really busy.
                        Marc D.

Comment

We went back to committee to camp after winch hill 3. Scott's fuel pump went out when we got to the lake and I had to pull him the rest of the way to the trailer. Funny thing was my temps stayed low towing him up the hill compared to going in sat.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                            We went back to committee to camp after winch hill 3. Scott's fuel pump went out when we got to the lake and I had to pull him the rest of the way to the trailer. Funny thing was my temps stayed low towing him up the hill compared to going in sat.
                            That is interesting on the temps. Were you running higher rpm's?
                            Marc D.

Comment

lower rpm's. But 245*+ engine & trans temp. going in, and 210 at its hottest going out pulling a rig in low. Wonder if I had air in the trans cooler/lines.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                                Where did everyone go? It was really busy.
                                No one was out at 6:30 am, only rigs I saw were parked.

Comment

Working...
                                X