Fordyce June 27-28.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fordyce June 27-28.

Hey, planning on a trip the 27-28, I know Darin and Mark showed some interest, seeing if we can get a group together for some wheeling on a trail with less people on this particular weekend.

Re: Fordyce June 27-28.

i might be down if a scout can go.

Comment

I would be in for that. When you thinking about heading up the hill?
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'll try and get the bronco out of the garage today and see if it moves.
        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I'm in, but I would have to head home on the 27th. I could go up earlier like Wednesday or Thursday.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I haven't decided when I'll be heading up, seeing who wants to go, then make plans to meet up and go at the same time would be ideal. Scouts are fine,especially with sbf power.
            Last edited by helbnd1; 06-07-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post
              I haven't decided when I'll be heading up, seeing who wants to go, then make plans to meet up and go at the same time would be ideal. Scouts are fine,especially with sbf power.
              I'm off work at 2:30 on Friday, but up to leaving Saturday in the morning. Damon, you are always welcome to wheel with me.
              Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                I'm off work at 2:30 on Friday, but up to leaving Saturday in the morning. Damon, you are always welcome to wheel with me.
                That will work for me.

Comment

That will work for me.
                  Which one Dave? Friday or Saturday?
                  Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                    Which one Dave? Friday or Saturday?
                    Saturday.

Comment

Shoot I will be in Tahoe. Next time.

Comment

Saturday.
                        Sounds good.
                        Marc D.

Comment

my buddy with a u4 car might come too if we dont wreck it this weekend

Comment

Are you guys going to run the whole trail to Meadow lake?
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I pull the bronco out of the garage and get half way into the street from the driveway and lose forward and reverse because of low atf. Get into the camaro to zip up to the parts store to buy a funnel because I can't find the one I have and run out of gas.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                              X