Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyote Lake before summer's end

Originally posted by Bradical69 View Post
    My trip to Coyote this weekend got pushed to next weekend (19-21st). It will suck not having a campfire but Coyote Lake is awesome and I still want to go wheeling, so I'll be heading up Friday the 19th sometime, probably in the morning with my dad and friends.

Hope to see you guys up there. (If not wheel with you as well)
    Cool! I plan on heading up Friday the 19th after I pick up my boys from school. How about David? Can he go? See you up there!

Comment

Remember guys, that coyote is a respectable trial.
      Loud music and drinking is a must.

Wish I could go but my bronco is still down (and loaded from the last trip).
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

You suck!!

Comment

With a new born at home and already taking 4 day last weekend to go hiking there is no way I can make it. Have fun next weekend. Wish I could go.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

That's right! Gotta say those guys were a bit ballsy but we had a good laugh at their expense. That was one of the best wheeling trips I have been on.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              That's right! Gotta say those guys were a bit ballsy but we had a good laugh at their expense. That was one of the best wheeling trips I have been on.
              Yeah that was a funny night for sure. Looking forward to this weekend! I can't wait to get some wheeling/camping/fishing/shooting in!

Comment

Every night this week was going to be my night to give the Bronco the ol' once over, and every night I got home late. Now I think I'm catching a cold. Have basically nothing ready yet. Maybe tomorrow night will be more productive in this effort.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I am out. Have not had time to get my gear together much less get food, etc. Enjoy the trip and drink a beer or 3 for me. Going to spend time addressing a few concerns on the Bronco this weekend, maybe take a shorter day trip in it Saturday or Sunday.

Shooting for the Bronctoberfest replacement event at Hollister.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Well, I guess I am going by myself again.

Comment

I am out. Have not had time to get my gear together much less get food, etc. Enjoy the trip and drink a beer or 3 for me. Going to spend time addressing a few concerns on the Bronco this weekend, maybe take a shorter day trip in it Saturday or Sunday.

Shooting for the Bronctoberfest replacement event at Hollister.
                      Give me a heads up if you go on a short trip. I may have some time opening up.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                        Well, I guess I am going by myself again.
                        Shit. I am sorry Patrick. Maybe I misread but I thought there were others going still.. Bradical69 and crew. If I would have known I was the last holdout I'd have busted ass a little more to go. You are leaving Clovis around 3? I have a 3 hour drive there and 2 hours to get my shit together if that is the case. Hmm...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

I think Bradical left this morning

Comment

I went out this morning and started loading the bronco up, packing the fridge, etc. Got in to start and nothing... dead battery. It's been charging all day and has gone from 11.5ish volts up to 12.2ish volts. Unsure if I left something on or if I have a new drain that I didn't know about before, rig's been sitting for only a few weeks.

Then got underneath and found that brake fluid was leaking on a rear tire. Not a ton and probably drivable, but disconcerting when looking at two 3 hour drives plus trail time. Texted Patrick around 12:30 to throw in the towel. He's meeting up with the others who went in earlier today. At the rate I was going there was no way I was going to make it to the trailhead with enough daylight left.

Bummed...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

I went out this morning and started loading the bronco up, packing the fridge, etc. Got in to start and nothing... dead battery. It's been charging all day and has gone from 11.5ish volts up to 12.2ish volts. Unsure if I left something on or if I have a new drain that I didn't know about before, rig's been sitting for only a few weeks.

Then got underneath and found that brake fluid was leaking on a rear tire. Not a ton and probably drivable, but disconcerting when looking at two 3 hour drives plus trail time. Texted Patrick around 12:30 to throw in the towel. He's meeting up with the others who went in earlier today. At the rate I was going there was no way I was going to make it to the trailhead with enough daylight left.

Bummed...

I think you have dropped down to 83% now.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                I think you have dropped down to 83% now.
                                Yes I know, I suck. But hey at 83% I am still getting a B grade.

I don't even know why I still own my Bronco. It is a garage ornament.
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X