RUBICON this summer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwspony
    I am praying that it will just rust itself closed again. It's been leaking for about a month or two. If I go to all the trouble to pull it it will have to get a cam and intake. Maybe even a better oil pump. Not to mention the clutch and all.
    Dump a can of Cheyenne pepper into the radiator tank....an old trail trick my old man taught me. Never did it myself though...also works as a hand warmer. Sprinkle a little into your gloves. Toasty!! It actually works just don't do it if you are a nail biter HOT!
    Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 05-25-2005, 11:00 PM.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
      I am in the market for a new transfer case. I am tired of breaking. I think smaller tires and a stronger tcase are in order. If I get the tcase situated I will be ready late summer early fall for a 3-4 day trip. We should make one trip this summer legit with some raffle stuff, some good meals, and coordinated spare parts so that no one is left stranded. I'll postg up more as the time gets closer. I would like to limit the trip to under 10 rigs. I will donate a few cool items for the raffle if we get some commitments!!!

I'm In..
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
        I'm In..
        SWEET! Now to get my tcase in order. I have decided to go with a NP205 and a 203 doubler. Bullet proof. I might do a C-4 automatic swap at the same time...we'll see!!
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

When?? When?? Lets pick a Date and do this. This will be my VIRGIN run through the con.. So Hell ya I'm excided.. I may need a lot of help. But It's all about the fun!!
          Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I might buy the 203/205 from cb for 1300. giving that, i might be done sooner than later...

Comment

Lets try to set a date soon, I may have to schedule some time off. Sounds like alot of fun.

Comment

Working...
              X