Fiberglass fender flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday is a fresno day!!!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Cool.
      POP-X Transport can you help?
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'm off monday, but I'm slammed with the "to do" list before the turkey rush that I wont be home for!, Tues is Huron for a 24 O/T, then Mendota for a 48, off fri/sat unless O/T for the wind event down south, Sun, Mon in Mendota for a 48, Tues, Wed is Trench Rescue class.................................
        I MIGHT be able to hit the Crawiln drop point on Wed the 28th.....................
        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

the 28th of what year????? DUDE you need some time off!!!
          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-18-2007, 07:29 PM.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

WOW...... I thought I was busy.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I HAVE some, (I'm off tomorow!) Really, I come to work to rest, I have FOUR yardmonsters, two of which are 21 month old twin, into everything, onery, girls! When I'm at work, I dont have to watch cartoons, I don't have to change diapers, I don't have to -you get the idea....................
              73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

We have a 17 year old with a boyfreind that we hate. No diapers but talk about DRAMA .
                1/2 way through senior year then it's off to college.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  We have a 17 year old with a boyfreind that we hate. No diapers but talk about DRAMA .
                  1/2 way through senior year then it's off to college.
                  Sometimes it aint no better bro,,, even after they get married!!!!! Drama around every corner..... OH, then you'll get to go through COLLEGE DRAMA!!!! thats even funner!!! POPS
                  Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-19-2007, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Talked to POP-Transport. He'll be picking these up on Wednsday for a southern trip.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X