Fiberglass fender flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass fender flares

Just pulled these off my rig to install the War Flares. Any takers?
    Attached Files
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

I'd be interested in the rear warflares
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Maybe I'll just put the fiberglass back on and help a brother out
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

You're a hell of a guy
        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

tell that to my wife

Comment

At least yours is still around

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
              OW!!!

Rears? Yeah maybe, what do you want for them?
              73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
                Not touchin that one.

Firecat... Yea rears. Not sure how much, they'll just sit here and collect dust. make me an offer. other than the shitty paint they're in good shape.

Tony
                Last edited by blwngsket; 11-14-2007, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I smell another parts delivery run!!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                    I smell another parts delivery run!!!
                    Once again proving that you da man .

So... What'd ya buy?

Comment

Only axle bearings for the kid, couldn't decide what to get for my self!!! I WANT SOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCH!!!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Wild Horses

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                        I WANT SOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCH!!!!
                        Don't we all??

Brian
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                          Not touchin that one.

Firecat... Yea rears. Not sure how much, they'll just sit here and collect dust. make me an offer. other than the shitty paint they're in good shape.

Tony
                          Do you have a cash to beer conversion chart to cross refrence?

Comment

I had one but there was too much confusion when figuring the conversion differences between different brands and flavors. A twelve pack of Corona or Pacifico usually goes a long way though.

Comment

Uh, I work in MENDOTA, I'm sure I could find some Corona or Pacifico or some other form of "gringo dont drink the water-o " I'll have to contact the "Pops parts transport services" and check with his beer to transport fee calculator!

Comment

Working...
                              X