This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pay It Forward Parts

it was meant as a joke...but I have a few 30s laying around...he can have one....I will send him a message on FB.
    Im sending Jim some real parts he can use for the certificate.

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
    A friend of a friend is looking for stock EB axles. If you are on Facebook his name is Tim Clement and he's in vacaville

Comment

So you just posted to be a joke? Good thread fucked up by one more asshat. Don't need more of those.

Comment

can't find him on Facebook...sent you a pm so i can contact him.

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
        A friend of a friend is looking for stock EB axles. If you are on Facebook his name is Tim Clement and he's in vacaville

Comment

As chairman of the NCAHA (Northern California AssHat Association) I can confirm that Johnny is in fact a high ranking member.

Jim

Comment

Thanks for the backing and certificate!!

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
            As chairman of the NCAHA (Northern California AssHat Association) I can confirm that Johnny is in fact a high ranking member.

Jim

Comment

I've got a Colt Vista fold and tumble rear seat. I welded the latches to my cage so I have to grind them off. If no one is interested it's going in the garbage
              Last edited by gddyap; 04-16-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                I've got a Colt Vista fold and tumble rear seat. I welded the latches to my cage so I have to grind them off. If no one is interested it's going in the garbage
                Got a picture?

Comment

You can see how the latch is welded. I have to cut/grind them out and you'll have to fab something up to use them. The kids want headrests so I got a Bestop rear seat to replace it.

Last edited by gddyap; 04-17-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

That will work for me. Gonna strap in car seats anyway. You ever head towards the east bay?

Comment

Not usually that far north east bay. We can figure something out.

Comment

I have some fender flare Welting That I didn't use. Welting is new and came with my warflares. Also have the screws that came with them....Screws used once for moc up.This is for welting and screws only.
                        Jack
                        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Freshly pulled rear gas tank out of my 66. Appears to be stock but has sending unit on the top between the 2 dimples. Comes with all the mounting hardware, a skid plate that covers the rear portion of the tank and a heat shield. Did not leak and sending unit worked when pulled.
                          66, 351W FITECH, NP435, D20, D44, CURRIE 9", ARB, 4.5 WH, 2" bl, 37,'s

Comment

GT 40 Heads non"P"

Got a set of GT 40 heads. Pulled from an Explorer with about 110k. They will need be redone. Have a couple broken studs.
                            Free if someone can use them.

Peter
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Muddy; 05-30-2017, 08:16 PM.
                            We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

I didn't see a way to contact the admin... or who the admin are! so I am putting my suggestion here:
                              this should have its own forum posting, that way it wouldn't be as difficult to follow up on what is and isn't available still and could be used for other things besides parts.
                              Thanks
                              just my two cents... you can delete this posting when read.
                              '67 4bbl 351w 3spd 4.11 3.5'' 33'' Workin Project!
                              Most people will never imagine what Me and My Bronco have been through.

Comment

Free "Wall art" quality grill, and a Half cab bulkhead divider with speaker holes cut out. Text me for photo's.

Jim 408-219-129one

Comment

Working...
                                X