This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pay It Forward Parts

I will be there Gil... And Paul has a running bronco with no rear seat...
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by maui matt View Post
      I could use the 6 to v8 mounts and side tank if you want to bring it tomorrow
      Sounds good, Matt. I will bring them tomorrow.
      Kyle
      Aptos
      1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
        I'll take the stock rear leafs if Kyle can bring them back in his truck. I won't have any space in the Bronco with the wife and kids.
        I can haul them if Paul can't.
        Kyle
        Aptos
        1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Comment

ill throw them in the truck 916-765-3669 you can call or text me tomorrow thanks

Comment

I have a set of stock height progressive rate coils. Also a set of chrome windshield knobs. Not great condition.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

RAN 3 speed w/floor shifter, and tail out of 68 unknown condition

Comment

$150 in coupons won at WH Roundup.

I hope it's ok to give these away Jim/Paul??? I have $100 off BaileBuilt bumper, and $50 off Winters shifter coupon I will likely never use. Free, or trade for parts.

Jim

Comment

I could use the winters coupon, I was about to purchase one any day now.

Comment

Tried to PM you but your box is full. Send your address by text and ill get the coupon in the mail. Please look into your box, you will be more popular with the guys with less things in your box!

Jim 408-219-129one

Comment

I have a post on cl, but if any of you guys want this stuff, it's yours! I could use a bestop rear bow, the one that goes up at a 45 to the top of the rear window...
                      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/...?lang=en&cc=us
                      1973 5.5" lift, 35's 302, c-4

Comment

Originally posted by Hessside View Post
                        I have a post on cl, but if any of you guys want this stuff, it's yours! I could use a bestop rear bow, the one that goes up at a 45 to the top of the rear window...
                        I could use your hood. I have two sets of soft top hardware. One I know is for a STC top, the other I'm not sure of the brand. You are welcome to take a look them and if it will work for you, it's yours.

Comment

I have a dana 30s and a 9" small bearing housing that I will trade for the $100 off BaileBuilt bumper certificate...these parts came off an early Bronco so they are rare!

Comment

Originally posted by camp9k View Post
                            I have a dana 30s and a 9" small bearing housing that I will trade for the $100 off BaileBuilt bumper certificate...these parts came off an early Bronco so they are rare!
                            Send your address and I'll get the certificate on the way. Can I store the axles at your house til I need them?lol
                            I don't have a use for them right now, sell them if you can.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Hessside View Post
                              I can use the bumpers and radius arms if we can find a way to get together. I have some extra soft top stuff but not sure its Bestop. Probably enough stuff to make a bow that will work.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by camp9k View Post
                                A friend of a friend is looking for stock EB axles. If you are on Facebook his name is Tim Clement and he's in vacaville

Comment

Working...
                                X