"BRONCO DE MAYO" May 5th, 2012 Clovis, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "BRONCO DE MAYO" May 5th, 2012 Clovis, CA

A friend of a friend rolled his FJ40 Cruiser at the mushroom rock to the left of the climb all the way to the bottom. It was pretty bad. I remember them being air lifted out. There were 4 people in the rig and he had taken the line a dozen times before. The extra weight of the 2 passengers pitched it backwards I guess. Another friend of mine who had a bronco stood it up on the rear tires and his stock swing away tire carrier came unlatched and acted as a wheely bar. It's steep. Similar to Chicken Rock on the Dusy but with an angle. You can make it harder if you like. Just keep going left.

Comment

[ATTACH]21777[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hoping to be in New Mexico pitting for a buddy in the Ultra4 race
        72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Count me in, since the camping is at my place. Plenty of room for whatever rig you may need to bring.
          '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Comment

Less than 4 weeks left. Come on down, up, or over.

Comment

looking forward to meeting everyone and putting faces to their rigs. rocbrnc +1 and one more bronco buddy. need directions from marin, what time friday can i roll in? cabover / trailer

Comment

Roll call. Whos going down from up north?
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  Roll call. Whos going down from up north?
                  I was seriously thinking of joining... even took Friday off for a little extra prep time. BUT... I've been feeling kinda crappy the past few days so I went to see the doc today. I have a freakin ear infection/sinus infection. First ear infection since I don't know, age 5! I'm on some huge horse pills for the next 10 days. Kinda playing it by ear at this point.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    I was seriously thinking of joining... even took Friday off for a little extra prep time. BUT... I've been feeling kinda crappy the past few days so I went to see the doc today. I have a freakin ear infection/sinus infection. First ear infection since I don't know, age 5! I'm on some huge horse pills for the next 10 days. Kinda playing it by ear at this point.
                    Great more time off to get ready. Cotton Ball and a Beanie good to go.
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

You were just sick a month ago, you met your quota, pop the pills and come.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                        You were just sick a month ago, you met your quota, pop the pills and come.
                        Dude I've been sick on and off since January. Popping the pills for sure, haven't ruled out a run down to this event but I will need to start feeling a lot better really soon before I commit. I would love to make it.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Dude I've been sick on and off since January. Popping the pills for sure, haven't ruled out a run down to this event but I will need to start feeling a lot better really soon before I commit. I would love to make it.
                          I'll be leaving after work. With the 37's on mine, I'll be able to scream down the freeway again.

You know my number if you want to caravan down there.
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Long time Bronco bum who just joined yesterday.

I'll be coming from Novato tomorrow with Rocbrnc (I'm the bronco buddy Rocbrnc said was coming with him). Looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfAsh View Post

I'll be coming from Novato tomorrow with Rocbrnc (I'm the bronco buddy Rocbrnc said was coming with him). Looking forward to this.
                              Welcome aboard! See you tomorrow.

Comment

Just finished tightening things up. I need to change the oil tomorrow after work and load my gear in the Bronco.

Off to do my laundry now... See you around the campfire tomorrow night!

Tad.... Give me a call tonight. I have a couple of questions. I'll be up all night (12am)
                                Originally posted by HalfAsh View Post

See you tomorrow!
                                {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                                X