This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next nor-cal gathering poll

Okay, here it is. The three choices that I have heard are Prairie City OHV north of Sacramento, Frank Rains off road park near Patterson, and somewhere near Fresno. Lets see your preferences, and we will take it from there.
    Prairie City OHV near Sacramento
    70.00%
    Frank Rains off road park
    20.00%
    Near Fresno
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

D) Somewhere North of Redding.
    lol

Comment

When are you thinking?
      CURRENT: D44 and 9" with open 3.50's, Atlas II, NV4500, stock suspension, 2" body lift, 31" tires. 93 Mustang 5.0 bored over and ported/polished.

IN PROGESS: 3.5" suspension lift and CAGE arms.

NEEDS: ARB's front and rear, and GEARS!

Comment

somewhere cool?
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I think that I am going to lose this one.

One nice thing about coming down here is we would be up in the mountains where it's nice and cool.

Comment

Haven't been to Frank Rains yet so thought it would be cool to go there
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Haven't pinned down a date, but was thinking some time in September. Should be cooler by then anywhere we go.
              Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                I think that I am going to lose this one.

One nice thing about coming down here is we would be up in the mountains where it's nice and cool.
                Patrick,

There are no losers with a NCB get together.
                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Frank Raines seasonal closure

Just a heads up, Frank Raines has a seasonal closure. Check it out.

http://www.co.stanislaus.ca.us/er/pa...rkContents.htm

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig J
                    Just a heads up, Frank Raines has a seasonal closure. Check it out.

http://www.co.stanislaus.ca.us/er/pa...rkContents.htm

Craig
                    Well,, looks like Delta's Tomato patch is out..

Just kidding.. I would still like to get some kind of trail run togeather..

Strawberry???

Any Medium trail around to get all of us out wheeling.. ???

Aaron
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                      Patrick,

There are no losers with a NCB get together.

Yeah...I know. I was just whinning.

Comment

Get Together

Hey I know I do not post alot but I would be willing to host a get together on South Cow Mt. ( by Ukiah off 101 ) Lots of trails and over 200 ton of rock placed by Mendocino 4x4 Club and BLM EASY to HARD CORE Stuff Going on. No its not the Con or Trek but a place to play and something new.
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian
                          Hey I know I do not post alot but I would be willing to host a get together on South Cow Mt. ( by Ukiah off 101 ) Lots of trails and over 200 ton of rock placed by Mendocino 4x4 Club and BLM EASY to HARD CORE Stuff Going on. No its not the Con or Trek but a place to play and something new.
                          Now that sounds interesting.
                          Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian

Where is this? I'm not sure where this area is that you are discribing?? Sorry, I'm from Fresno.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                              Where is this? I'm not sure where this area is that you are discribing?? Sorry, I'm from Fresno.

It is east of Ukiah Ca.
                              I tried to find a map on the net no luck. We have a local BLM office in Ukiah and they want to work with the Mendocino 4x4 Club to make it BETTER The Club buys Rock and BLM helps with trucking. we have a guy that gives us a good deal with trucking cost ( 2 mendo members drive) plus he hauls in a Excavator to set the rock Plus we have a smaller Excavator borught in.
                              In 2004 we had a small chanage up there 40 Rig
                              (1000 lookers ) all money went back to the hill BLM was a little over welmed but they would like us to do it again but everyone want a cut so the hill most likey would not make any money for more rock So right now we are looking at different way to find more funds I will keep looking for a map.
                              Last edited by Bronco Brian; 07-27-2006, 03:17 PM.
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                              X