Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meet & Greet April 24

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    Brian... Im out. I feel like a fool. the truck is still apart. I thought it would be done yesterday but thing didnt go as planned
    I know how you feel. But its ok we wont have a BIG 50/50 rarrle for you to win. Good luck on getting back together. Oh ya what going on with that Tranfer Case ???
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 04-22-2010, 03:46 PM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      I know how you feel. But its ok we wont have a BIG 50/50 rarrle for you to win. Good luck on getting back together. Oh ya what going on with that Tranfer Case ???
      if there is a raffle, i will push my piece up their! Nothing going on with the tcase. rear end and ball joints.
      {o===o}
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Well the Ukiah Meet and Greet is officially over. sorry no pics
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Thanks for having us Brian. You sure know how to cook a tri-tip!! Yummy!!! Thanks to John for his hospitality too!! You guys are GREAT!!! Ukiah Broncos ROCK!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
            Well the Ukiah Meet and Greet is officially over. sorry no pics
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
              We had to much fun to stop and take pics

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                Thanks for having us Brian. You sure know how to cook a tri-tip!! Yummy!!! Thanks to John for his hospitality too!! You guys are GREAT!!! Ukiah Broncos ROCK!!
                Thanks Jeff glad to have ya

Comment

I wish I could of made it up there to hang out and eat some yummy tri-trip with you guys! Glad you had fun! Did you guys have a chance to go wheeling too?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    I wish I could of made it up there to hang out and eat some yummy tri-trip with you guys! Glad you had fun! Did you guys have a chance to go wheeling too?
                    No wheeling... The only Broncos that we had were my two and only one was running! I guess I could of cut out on my own party and went, but then I would of missed out on Brian's Tri-tip

Comment

New guy interested in showing up. In petaluma so not too far away, just finishing up ARB's and 4:56's so if my 33's aren't taching too high I'll hit the 101, just let me know where?

Comment

my bad off a week, sorry I missed it, if it happened

Comment

hey thats ok, we like the new guys tho. we try to go wheeling up on cow mt as much as possible, so we can let you know the next time we go or have something going on.
                          72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Working...
                          X