Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & Greet April 24

Meet & Greet April 24, 2010 (Sat.)
    Stone Pony and I would like to host a potluck style meet & greet here in Ukiah. We will provide the main dish something BBQed. We will also get an RTI Ramp so you can flex it out. And if there is enough interest we can also put a run together, only 20 minuets from town. We have an area of about 10 acres the we can go to and everyone can play mild to wild. And easy z to watch all the action. If anyone want's to come into town on Fri. I could get some Motel rates We also have Lake Mendocino for camping. And a few RV places to stay at too.
    We have a lot of new members here now and would be nice to put some faces to names.

John & Brian
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-28-2010, 08:15 AM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Meet & Greet April 24

Sounds like fun. How far of a drive is it from from Fresno though?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      Sounds like fun. How far of a drive is it from from Fresno though?
      Trip distance: 296 mi Time: 4 hrs 47 mins not as bad as I thought
      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-28-2010, 08:52 AM.
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Ukiah wow thats about 3 hrs form sac. Sounds like fun, but my ride won't be ready by then, but we'll see. might just have to bring the family hauler to come meet everyone.
        75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

This does sound like fun. It's a bit of a drive at 151 miles though. It's going to depend a lot on whether or not I finish my doors and find a hard top by then.

I might consider making a weekend out of it, camping somewhere nearby then heading out to Ft. Bragg and taking highway 1 back down the coast on my way home. Anybody else interested in an NCB coastal cruise? Its not wheeling but would make for some good photo ops, etc.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
            Ukiah wow thats about 3 hrs form sac. Sounds like fun, but my ride won't be ready by then, but we'll see. might just have to bring the family hauler to come meet everyone.
            The Family haulers are well come too.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              This does sound like fun. It's a bit of a drive at 151 miles though.

I might consider making a weekend out of it, camping somewhere nearby then heading out to Ft. Bragg and taking highway 1 back down the coast on my way home. Anybody else interested in an NCB coastal cruise? Its not wheeling but would make for some good photo ops, etc.
              A Beer guy like you should go over 253 to Boonville. Than up 128 to 1 of even over Mt. House Rd. to HWY 1

Comment

OPPS Can we move this to NorCal Meeting Info I am Bad I look but missed it when I posted

Thanks
                Brian

Comment

I am interested put me down as a "possible" I need to check the sechual. I have a Locker to install and a trip camping with the wife not sure when.
                  Randy
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

come on now guys we've driven to so-cal to meet up more then once. down and back same day up early home late.

Comment

did you say cow mountain?
                      {o===o}
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                        did you say cow mountain?
                        Yes that is were the run would be if there are poeple that want to go.

Comment

If I am right lake pillsbury is up that way also.... I've done alot of wheeling around lake pillsbury and a few snow camping trips .... good times up there
                          75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Brian, I will be there (prob w/Mary) on the 24th.
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                              Brian, I will be there (prob w/Mary) on the 24th.
                              That cool Jeff,thanks. Kind of surprised more North Bay Bronco guys have not said any thing April 24 is the date

Comment

Working...
                              X