Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really not that bad, but you will see it Saturday. Just put another layer of Rustolium on there.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Personaly I think you should all drive your EB's! That is half the fun of having it. How do you expect to get in the group photo's with out your rig's. Do you guys also crawl the malls in 4LO just to say you went wheeling! Hell mine does'nt even have a windshield and it will be here!

Kevin
      See you all Saturday...
      71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Ditto
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I will be there. Probably just myself since I can stop by on my way home from work. I will talk to the wife and see if she wants to come and update later. Thanks FM
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Glad to hear you will be there Chuck. Thanks again for the bumpers. I finished the front. I may put a stinger on it later but it looks good now. Sliders are done as well. Soon I will hit the back bumper and fab up a can rack and add the hitch. See you Sat.!!
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Hey Kevin, Can I bring my 6mo. old pup? and of course my wife. Please let me know, Thanks Jim
              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport
                Hey Kevin, Can I bring my 6mo. old pup? and of course my wife. Please let me know, Thanks Jim
                As long as she gets along with other dogs and you clean up after her!

Oh and the pup is welcome as well!

Kevin

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Originally posted by FordCore
                  I'll be by myself, are dogs allowed ( the four leged type)?..... Sean are you going to be attending?

Chris
                  As long as they are behaved and get along with other dogs and cats! My dog (Otto) owns this place and comes first.

On a side note you can feed your dogs what ever you want but by no unsertain terms will my dog be feed ANYTHING!! He does not beg and does not get feed scraps, so please help me keep it this way.

As for parking, EB's are a;owed in the driveway and parking in front of my house is limited to about 3-4 spaces. Past that we may need to park a few around the corner.

Kevin

Comment

Sure, thing no food for Otto, Cheyanne doesn't notice other dogs! See ya tomorrow.

Chris
                    70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

What is the latest weather report up there for Sat? I would love to come but I don't have doors and a half ass used soft top. That would be a long, cold, wet drive if it is going to be raining.

Comment

report last night said showers for the first half of the day... atleast that is how the pic looked. I dont have a heater and my roof leaks but ill be there. The more the merrier
                        1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make it, horse is lame, and Moms in the hospital in Nevada City so I'll be up there.

Have fun guys!
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Hey Kevin, I just found out this morning I have to work tomorrow. Thanks for the offer, Hope everyone has a blast. Later Jim
                            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Just a quick update, The sky's are clear and the rain is gone

The shop as a fire going in it right now to keep things warm and toasty and the beer is on ice to also keep you toasty! See you all in a few hours!

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X