This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting in Winters this Saturday 2-18-6

Ok it is final. It will be at my place in Winters this Saturday the 18th. Start showing up at 11am and you are all kicked out by 6pm But my nieghbor will be open until 2am (the irish pub). I will have chips, soda, water and some beer on hand and a BBQ for all to use. If you do not see what you want on the list above then stop by the store on your way You may also want to bring chairs.

And sorry but if you can repost who an dhow many in this thread it would be great! Thanks and see you this weekend
    Last edited by Rokcrln; 02-21-2006, 12:36 PM.
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Roy=me=by myself=1... I can bring some Frankfurters for the BBQ. Hey Karl what time are you going...maybe we can caravan
    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

I can leave when ever you want to Roy. Call me Friday and we can figure it out. I will PM you my cell number. I will try to get some Brats and beer for the gig too.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I will be there. The wife is out on a girls weekend, so it will just be me. See ya'll there.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Will you be bringing the bronco Marc? Driving or towing? We could all go down together maybe.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I figured it was close enough to drive the thing. Where do you want to meet?
            Marc D.

Comment

We can figure that out Friday since I forgot where Roy lives.

Comment

Plan on 3 of us from Woodland. May rain on Sat. so don't know about riding the horses over, two have no tops and mine is lame waiting on Delta's 435 and a new 351W.

Comment

I'll be by myself, are dogs allowed ( the four leged type)?..... Sean are you going to be attending?

Chris
                  70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I live off of greenback and 80. Ill call ya some time Friday Karl... man I wish I still worked 4 10's
                    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

I'll be there.. I may be a little late around 1:30 or so. With the rain comin I'll leave the horse at home.. So Just me.

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Hey Aaron, should I bring the leaf springs with me or do you want them later? Will you be bringing the skid plate?

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                          Hey Aaron, should I bring the leaf springs with me or do you want them later? Will you be bringing the skid plate?

Ya bring the springs I will bring the skid plate. see ya there.

Why does it have to rain on our parade????
                          Aaron
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Rain, or not. I'm driving the bronco. Who needs a stinking top or wipers. Hell, I may even take the doors off for the trip.
                            If you want to see the new cheesy design on the hood, you will have to show up.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                              Rain, or not. I'm driving the bronco. Who needs a stinking top or wipers. Hell, I may even take the doors off for the trip.
                              If you want to see the new cheesy design on the hood, you will have to show up.
                              What did you do now??
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                              X